Mastahakill

Boxing League Recruiting!

btb_transparent.png
Hello, I'm Mastahakill, the CEO/Team Leader of the Professional Boxing League called 'Born To Bleed'. Do you have a love for combat sports? We want to unlock your full potential and bring your greatness to all of Identity RPG. Maybe you have the guts to become a fighter in the ring!

KAZ-web-2-440x260.jpg.c400052d3cac019b92                                                                                   Maybe you can use your experience to train our fighters and lead them down a path of greatness.
boxing-trainer-300x183.jpg.16f59adce1977
Maybe you can be a representative for my vision and showcase events,speak with other companies possibly scoring a sponsor and representing our team.  I'm looking for representatives, fighters, and trainers.
More info here: 

Born To Bleed Boxing League Websitehttp://btb.leaguerepublic.com/index.html
Born To Bleed Boxing League Events:   http://btbevents.leaguerepublic.com/l/fg/1_959179695.html

Born To Bleed Members:                                                                                 
                                                                                                                         Amateur Record         Pro Record
                                                        Forum name        In-Game Name                  W - L - D               W - L - D
CEO/Team Leader/Fighter   (Closed) - Mastahakill           (Name)                          0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0
Representative                     (Closed) - PRINCECHAWMIN - Timone Garcia
Representative                     (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)

Trainer/Fighter                     (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                           0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Trainer/Fighter                     (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                           0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Jobs:
CEO/Team Leader: The job of the CEO/Team Leader is to find sponsors, match ups, and events for the fighters to compete in while keeping track of their records. His job is also to scout and recruit fighters IF there are openings. His job is to also enforce the rules and train his fighters. He is also the chief executive officer, the highest ranking person of the company and makes the managerial decisions.
Trainer: The job of the Trainers is to recruit fighters IF there are openings. He also trains fighters for upcoming fights. Trainers are allowed to compete in fights as well BUT, they might not to get to compete as much because we need to focus on our fighters.(This applies for the Team Leader as well.)
Fighters: The job of the Fighter is to train and compete in fights when they are ready gaining recognition and possibly getting a sponsor for themselves or the team.
Representative: His job is to speak for our team/business and showcase our fights/events and stay in contact with our sponsors and help manage. The job of the Representatives also are pretty much assist the CEO/Team Leader with his job because it can get overwhelming.

To apply you can either message me directly (@Mastahakill) or you can apply right here on this post.
                      APPLICATION
                           (Forum Name)
                                                 (RP Name)
                                         (Do you have a mic?)
                                               (Age):optional

(What position are you trying to get?) 

(why do you want to join the team?) 
                                                                                     (How active are you?) 
                                             (Tell us a little about yourself)

(Anything else you would like to tell us?) 

Edited by Mastahakill
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Maybe put this in the Career section?

I was thinking more about the business section. Running a boxing league is in fact a business, and it might get more eyes there.

58 minutes ago, PrinceChawmin said:

What kind of positions do you have open?

Not quite sure why this post doesn't state it, but here it is anyways:

39 minutes ago, Masakado2 said:

I'm interested in this!

Yea me too! Looking for a boxing league to join in the full game.

DLimit33
                                                 Jeru Jones
                                         Yes, I possess a microphone
                                               (Age): I am 27 years old

(What position are you trying to get?): Fighter
                                                                   (why do you want to join the team?): My character desires to engage in a recreational sport as a boxer. 
                                                                                     (How active are you?): At least 4 hours for three out of four of the days during the week. 
                                             (Tell us a little about yourself): Not much to discuss at this moment.

(Anything else you would like to tell us?)