Knagis

Investor

Hello everyone, to start of i would like to apologize for my poor English.. English is not my native language and therefore u might experience a few spelling errors in this text, please bare with me..

With that said i would like to introduce myself, i am a 23 Year old Truck driver from Denmark, i have always wanted a game like Identity, and my dream seems to have come real..

Once Identity, depending on the system, i am expecting to Throw in 1000 USD. into Ingame cash. therefore i am looking for companies to invest in, so in case you are a CEO of a company in need of Investments please let me know, and we might start a partner ship.

Knagis
Peter Madsen

You cant buy ingame cash, and if you are talking about to invest 1000 ingame cash into a truck then you should be happy with a set of Wheels. Take a random job as a truckdriver (if thats what you want to do in game), and make enough cash to buy a truck.

You can pm me,if, you have any further questions, on danish if you want, I know danish pretty well :) 

Are you sure that there is no way you can buy ingame cash? Games like these pretty much always has an "ingame store" thats sells virtuel goods for IRL cash. If not, i bet you other players are willing to sell.

1 hour ago, Knagis said:

Are you sure that there is no way you can buy ingame cash? Games like these pretty much always has an "ingame store" thats sells virtuel goods for IRL cash. If not, i bet you other players are willing to sell.

Yah, the devs have said that Identity isn't going to be a pay to win type of game. The only way you'll be able to get in-game cash with actual money, is through purchasing one of the higher pledges that include in-game cash. Even so, the highest amount of in-game money you can get is $4,000 with the VIP Pledge, the most expensive pledge.

Edited by Hatoful

Actually, I can't believe I forgot about this. There is a method for players to turn IRL cash into in-game cash. If there is a store where people can buy skins or aesthetic items for real cash, you could then sell these items on the in-game market, turning them into in-game cash. This isn't pay2win though as the price is still affected by market forces, so you can't just generate infinite money (a la buying gems in clash of clans)

On 25/4/2017 at 2:49 AM, uncannierlink said:

Actually, I can't believe I forgot about this. There is a method for players to turn IRL cash into in-game cash. If there is a store where people can buy skins or aesthetic items for real cash, you could then sell these items on the in-game market, turning them into in-game cash. This isn't pay2win though as the price is still affected by market forces, so you can't just generate infinite money (a la buying gems in clash of clans)

This sounds like the best way to keep this game a non "pay2win" game, but still offer the posibility for the players that really wish to start of their cashflow, by getting extra Ingame money at start.

On 4/24/2017 at 1:10 PM, Knagis said:

Hello everyone, to start of i would like to apologize for my poor English.. English is not my native language and therefore u might experience a few spelling errors in this text, please bare with me..

With that said i would like to introduce myself, i am a 23 Year old Truck driver from Denmark, i have always wanted a game like Identity, and my dream seems to have come real..

Once Identity, depending on the system, i am expecting to Throw in 1000 USD. into Ingame cash. therefore i am looking for companies to invest in, so in case you are a CEO of a company in need of Investments please let me know, and we might start a partner ship.

Knagis
Peter Madsen

I am interested! Keep me in the loop!