MsadGamer

Loaders and Trucks

Hello everyone !

I taught to myself today that what if there would be a few car trucks , I mean trucks that transport cars , because the map showed us that there are gonna be multiple smaller villages, and villages dont have a place where people could buy cars , so the best thing to do is to walkt to the main city or order a new car which would be delivered with a small or a big truck.

And also I made a topic with huge tranport ships , if you haven't read that feel free to read it. But those ships need to be loaded , and GTA V showed us huge loaders , but I dont think Identity needs big loaders like that , a smaller mobile loader could load a ship .

Also there is going to be a deliverer job for sure which envolves trucks , and trucks will have to be loaded , and usually trucks are loaded with fork lift trucks or something like that, which are small , widely available and can load the trucks nicely.

And also there should be bigger stronger trucks for shipping furnitures etc , and there should be smaller trucks which would ship clothes , food etc.

9cabe9ad554f416d8574efd71694fd53.jpg

forklift-training.jpg

freightliner-inspiration-truck-w820xh328-cutout.jpg

HTB1S1A9GVXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg

Hyster-Container-Handler-at-Marchwood.jpg

trucktruck.jpg

Edited by MsadGamer
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

Trucks are happening, yes. 

I know and it will be kinda fun to load up the truck and transport stuff from one side of the map to the other. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MsadGamer said:

I know and it will be kinda fun to load up the truck and transport stuff from one side of the map to the other. 

I hope the game actually features somesort of locking system (for the object) to stay on the trailer, not just hover in the air and clip through the vehicle as you drive off

Edited by SilberDrachen893
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2017 at 1:37 PM, MsadGamer said:

Hello everyone !

I taught to myself today that what if there would be a few car trucks , I mean trucks that transport cars , because the map showed us that there are gonna be multiple smaller villages, and villages dont have a place where people could buy cars , so the best thing to do is to walkt to the main city or order a new car which would be delivered with a small or a big truck.

And also I made a topic with huge tranport ships , if you haven't read that feel free to read it. But those ships need to be loaded , and GTA V showed us huge loaders , but I dont think Identity needs big loaders like that , a smaller mobile loader could load a ship .

Also there is going to be a deliverer job for sure which envolves trucks , and trucks will have to be loaded , and usually trucks are loaded with fork lift trucks or something like that, which are small , widely available and can load the trucks nicely.

And also there should be bigger stronger trucks for shipping furnitures etc , and there should be smaller trucks which would ship clothes , food etc.

9cabe9ad554f416d8574efd71694fd53.jpg

forklift-training.jpg

freightliner-inspiration-truck-w820xh328-cutout.jpg

HTB1S1A9GVXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg

Hyster-Container-Handler-at-Marchwood.jpg

trucktruck.jpg

I will most  definately be in the trucking industry s i am already part of a logistic company and i cant wait to be haulin cargo across the map and backing into tough spots. What a life! Cant wait!

being a trucker in a game like identity will most probably be great. there'll always be something on the streets (grand theft auto, crashed cars, loot because someone died).

• Like 1

There are going to be freight trucks delivering goods all throughout Identity's map. There will be jobs where you will have to drive them to their destination. So put on your trucker hats, drink lots of coffee, and prepare to go hit the long road. ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mentality said:

There are going to be freight trucks delivering goods all throughout Identity's map. There will be jobs where you will have to drive them to their destination. So put on your trucker hats, drink lots of coffee, and prepare to go hit the long road. ;)

don't forget your shotgun (just in case a wannabe mafia trys to steal your peanutbutter)

On 2017-4-27 at 4:59 PM, MsadGamer said:

does this mean you could traffic criminals from one town to another

On 4/24/2017 at 7:37 AM, MsadGamer said:

Hello everyone !

I just want to quote you on your first paragraph. The map that you're talking about is a little dated. They mentioned a while back that their map is going to be a little bigger than it originally was. One of their blog posts also counters their 1st map expansion, mentioning that they could fit 1000s of players on one island. 

You can read that blog post for more information. ^

Edited by Fanature
  • Like 1

I think that there should be armored cars for moving cash between banks in different towns. Also might be a good idea to have a trucking dispatch center for freight jobs. Could also have the prison bus be one of those jobs that's farmed out to freight haulers. For truck robbing and hijacking you should probably give the thief a percentage of the load's value and let players recover their vehicle by paying a small fee from the impound when it's sold at a chop shop or recovered by police. This would give people an incentive to fight for their vehicle but not force them to buy another if they lose it. maxresdefault.jpg

BankArmoredCarvray3dmodel01.jpgED32FA2F-