njayminsim1115

Confirmed New Video Coming

Videos  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What Video would you prefer to see?

• Drug manufacture
    • More apartment/housing
    • Clothing
    • Vehicle
    • Map Format
    • Guns (Next upcoming one)
    • Other

@JamesLuck01 do you not go to school or work? 11 hours a day is insane. 

15 hours ago, Narc said:

oh no, not 2 months.. dayum, what will we ever do? :((

Lol i like how the second most voted is 'vehicles' they haven't even started on vehicle mechanics, that's no way going to happen anytime soon. Drug manufacture, and guns are in the same video, i dont understand why theres two options in the poll. Map format? what does this mean? like how they are going to lay out the map? how would you do a video on it if you havent completed the map? easier to just show a picture and zone it off in different colours to show off how the map is to be.

Narc, it's just a video that you want to see the most. Not something that would be promised just a curious survey. No need to lash out.

@njayminsim1115 I am currently out of work, which is hard to get. 11 hours is roughly the amount of time it is on, but I sometimes am not at the pc as I am walking family dogs, or out handing in CV's and doing interviews/ going to appointments. 

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@njayminsim1115 I am currently out of work, which is hard to get. 11 hours is roughly the amount of time it is on, but I sometimes am not at the pc as I am walking family dogs, or out handing in CV's and doing interviews/ going to appointments. 

Good luck with your interviews.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Good luck with your interviews.

Thank you and much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Thank you and much appreciated.

While I have you here, how does one get one of those purple tags in front of their topic?

25 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

While I have you here, how does one get one of those purple tags in front of their topic?

Can you show me what you mean, as I don't know?

5 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

@JamesLuck01 do you not go to school or work? 11 hours a day is insane. 

Narc, it's just a video that you want to see the most. Not something that would be promised just a curious survey. No need to lash out.

not lashing out just bringing up valid points lol

55 minutes ago, Narc said:

not lashing out just bringing up valid points lol

That's fair but don't just shoot down my ideas. My feelings get hurt :(

1 hour ago, njayminsim1115 said:

That's fair but don't just shoot down my ideas. My feelings get hurt :(

shooting down your ideas? how? lol

23 hours ago, Narc said:

oh no, not 2 months.. dayum, what will we ever do? :((

Lol i like how the second most voted is 'vehicles' they haven't even started on vehicle mechanics, that's no way going to happen anytime soon. Drug manufacture, and guns are in the same video, i dont understand why theres two options in the poll. Map format? what does this mean? like how they are going to lay out the map? how would you do a video on it if you havent completed the map? easier to just show a picture and zone it off in different colours to show off how the map is to be.

You kinda said that my poll was inefficient ;(

8 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

You kinda said that my poll was inefficient ;(

No i said the results were lol. Only thing about the actual poll was i didnt understand why there was Drug manufacture and Combat as an option, when both are going to be together in the upcoming video, and the map format option wouldn't work as a video if they are slowly working on the map development over time.

21 minutes ago, Narc said:

No i said the results were lol. Only thing about the actual poll was i didnt understand why there was Drug manufacture and Combat as an option, when both are going to be together in the upcoming video, and the map format option wouldn't work as a video if they are slowly working on the map development over time.

Ok, well by map format, I meant by having the mods show video footage of the tc and all