njayminsim1115

Confirmed New Video Coming

Videos  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What Video would you prefer to see?

• Drug manufacture
    • More apartment/housing
    • Clothing
    • Vehicle
    • Map Format
    • Guns (Next upcoming one)
    • Other

Motown-Today at 4:19 PM

Sorry man, the next video you'll see is of a police encounter with drug manufacturers. A little bit of action :smile:
Confirmed new Video from Motown himself! Can't wait for possible action pvp video!
(This was confirmed on the discord chat) 4/23/17 4:19pm
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Motown-Today at 4:19 PM

Sorry man, the next video you'll see is of a police encounter with drug manufacturers. A little bit of action :smile:
Confirmed new Video from Motown himself! Can't wait for possible action pvp video!
(This was confirmed on the discord chat) 4/23/17 4:19pm

The next video was confirmed back before the end of march. It was confirmed a month or so ago.

1 hour ago, mezdoo said:

if its not delayed again.

That is not a confirmation of the video coming as a release date, but a confirmation of what the next video is about and so it has nothing to do with delays... etc.

• Like 1

i can understand the devs pushing back town square but releasing a simple video of gun mechanics should not be taking this long, again i realise the devs are busy and stuff but we need something once in a while 

32 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

i can understand the devs pushing back town square but releasing a simple video of gun mechanics should not be taking this long, again i realise the devs are busy and stuff but we need something once in a while 

We recently got new screenshots... That is something..

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

We recently got new screenshots... That is something..

no offence, but showing a screen once in a while is not enough.

6 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

no offence, but showing a screen once in a while is not enough.

Well, something will never be enough, once the devs give us the next video, it will be "When is the next video coming" etc. So your point? will always be something, I want more, more and more.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, something will never be enough, once the devs give us the next video, it will be "When is the next video coming" etc. So your point? will always be something, I want more, more and more.

well to be honest, we have been waiting for a video like 2 months ago and all we got are some screenshots its kinda depressing imo.

7 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

well to be honest, we have been waiting for a video like 2 months ago and all we got are some screenshots its kinda depressing imo.

The reason the videos take so long to make is because they are, in my opinion, very flashy and, in my opinion, over the top. They try to make it look like everything is working perfectly and in a near complete state, when in reality this is far from the truth.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

The reason the videos take so long to make is because they are, in my opinion, very flashy and, in my opinion, over the top. They try to make it look like everything is working perfectly and in a near complete state, when in reality this is far from the truth.

cough ubisoft cough

11 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:
13 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

cough ubisoft cough

reminds me for everquest next tho lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The next video was confirmed back before the end of march. It was confirmed a month or so ago.

Where? Just a reminder than. I got a direct response from Motown so yeah

2 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I agree eyebrow screenshots aren't good enough

@njayminsim1115 Please try not to consecutive post because it can be considered to be spam/ or to get more posts.

You can quote multiple times in one post.

I am also saying this contradicts what you told a guy that there is an edit button instead of making a reply with his posts update.... 

Edited by JamesLuck01

13 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@njayminsim1115 Please try not to consecutive post because it can be considered to be spam/ or to get more posts.

You can quote multiple times in one post.

I am also saying this contradicts what you told a guy that there is an edit button instead of making a reply with his posts update.... 

That was an accident lol how do u know about that

14 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

That was an accident lol how do u know about that

I saw it, I am the "one of the most active on the forum". 

Edited by JamesLuck01

as of the poll i would love to see some things around the economy , as far as i know we don't know a lot about it.

EDIT: stuff like how are jobs like mining , food ? (mac donalds ?, are players going to have to sell food to other players), do players have to sell every thing to other players , or will there be a middle men ?

Edited by dimin69
  • Like 1

Dimin all food vendors I think are going to be NPCS and some tedious stuff. Mc Donalds cashier is confirmed to be NPC im pretty sure.

-Cough- most active -cough- -cough- Controversial -cough-

Edited by YouKnowBro
Words

Controversial -cough cough- lies -cough- 

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I saw it, I am the most active on the forum. 

5 hours ago, dimin69 said:

as of the poll i would love to see some things around the economy , as far as i know we don't know a lot about it.

EDIT: stuff like how are jobs like mining , food ? (mac donalds ?, are players going to have to sell food to other players), do players have to sell every thing to other players , or will there be a middle men ?

They have stated they want to do a hybrid player driven economy. So good will be available for purchase from AI vendors, however, players can start their own businesses selling goods they bought from a player owned factory. There will be a central "shipping" marketplace in which hauling jobs will be created by players or AI vendors.

12 hours ago, mezdoo said:

oh no, not 2 months.. dayum, what will we ever do? :((

Lol i like how the second most voted is 'vehicles' they haven't even started on vehicle mechanics, that's no way going to happen anytime soon. Drug manufacture, and guns are in the same video, i dont understand why theres two options in the poll. Map format? what does this mean? like how they are going to lay out the map? how would you do a video on it if you havent completed the map? easier to just show a picture and zone it off in different colours to show off how the map is to be.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

Controversial -cough cough- lies -cough- 

I am on for more or equal to 11 hours everyday and if that was lies then you wouldn't see me posting nearly all the time. Also I have changed my statement to "One of the most active people", to make it more realistic and general.