Sign in to follow this  
MrClark

What Drugs Will There Be

It says when Town Square comes out there will be drugs what kinds will there be?

Drugs I Want (at least when full game comes out)

LSD

MDMA (Molly)

Meth

Heroin

Cocaine

Marijuana

PCP

Mushrooms

Peyote (Maybe)

Steroids

I could see all of these being a profitable business and many paths to take when you want to go into the drug business and it can be complex but worth it. 

P.S. Peyote Is a psychedelic cactus

6 hours ago, MrClark said:

It says when Town Square comes out there will be drugs what kinds will there be?

Drugs I Want (at least when full game comes out)

LSD

MDMA (Molly)

Meth (Confirmed)

Heroin

Cocaine (Confirmed)

Marijuana (Confirmed)

PCP

Mushrooms

Peyote (Maybe)

Steroids

I could see all of these being a profitable business and many paths to take when you want to go into the drug business and it can be complex but worth it. 

Right as far as I know, I believe only the 3 ones I put "Confirmed" next to in the quote so far. The rest I am not sure about.

9 hours ago, MrClark said:

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothing's quenchier! It's the quenchiest! 

Sorry just had to get that outta my system. In regards to the drugs, I imagine there won't be too many in the module, seeing as it's just a social module, and drugs probably won't be the focus. In my opinion, I think there may just be one or two drugs, like marijuana and maybe meth since they've talked about that drug pretty often. That's just my guess though ^_^ 

Edited by Hatoful

I think there will be a small amount of drugs at the start because each will have different effects , and looks which may take a while to make.

7 hours ago, Hatoful said:

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothing's quenchier! It's the quenchiest! 

Sorry just had to get that outta my system. In regards to the drugs, I imagine there won't be too many in the module, seeing as it's just a social module, and drugs probably won't be the focus. In my opinion, I think there may just be one or two drugs, like marijuana and maybe meth since they've talked about that drug pretty often. That's just my guess though ^_^ 

They said drugs will be a big part of the economy so they will be a big part and more than two or three is what I know already

31 minutes ago, MrClark said:

They said drugs will be a big part of the economy so they will be a big part and more than two or three is what I know already

I know they're going to be a big part of the game, but I mean I don't think they will be a big part of the module, seeing as it's just a social module. Maybe there will be more than 2 or 3, but I don't think they really specified which ones are gonna be in the module.

12 hours ago, Hatoful said:

I know they're going to be a big part of the game, but I mean I don't think they will be a big part of the module, seeing as it's just a social module. Maybe there will be more than 2 or 3, but I don't think they really specified which ones are gonna be in the module.

Okay you confused me lol

• Like 1