Norway174

Special Agent Zoey Anderson

On 9/27/2017 at 7:58 PM, Norway174 said:

@GeneSmith It's fine.

And whether or not you really are corrupt isn't @FrancePourLaVie's job to find out.
It's mine, and I haven't seen any evidence suggesting you are yet.

But if you are, I will find it, and I will bring you to justice.

But don't take this as I'm not watching you. I'm always watching.
The same goes for you, France.
And every other politician on the scene.

I am going to let you do your job and not interfere, I am the PRO-POLICE candidate, so please do continue to make our GREAT game SAFER!

On 9/27/2017 at 7:06 PM, GeneSmith said:

"In one ear and out the other" eh? Is that your new campaign slogan too? "FrancePourLaVie, I won't listen to anything you have to say. But I'll expect you to listen to every word I say."

You're extremely unfit to do anything let alone become a political figure. That's absolutely absurd that you try and slander everybody you absolute hypocrite.

I am perfectly fit, you are a sellout and desperate for votes, as you are another, boring privileged politician who will offer little or no change for the people!!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

My

You will have to forgive me, he didn't use your full RESPECTED title, you are a great politician, a great leader and I wish you the best of luck!  

Apologies for any harshness in my message. It simply frustrates me to see conflict in this community so I apologise if I came across as rude towards you, I really do.

Also, thank you for your compliments. I look forward to speaking with you in the future and I wish you the best of luck too. :)

• Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 11:56 PM, BrianHamilton said:

@Norway174, as a supposed "FBI agent" (even though there will be NO FBI in-game, only police, SWAT and detectives which will be as close as you can get), you're being incredibly unfriendly and making this thread an incredibly uncomfortable one by going out of your way to attack @FrancePourLaVie based on something as stupid as "Reputation Points". Who honestly cares if she only has 14 reputation points? In my personal opinion, she is DEFINITELY qualified to be Governor of Identity Island (temporary island name until one is officially released). She is politically smart, respectful and considerate of other community members and politicians and doesn't go out of her way to create random drama within the community for no reason so you shouldn't either.

Clearly... You're taking things out of context to suit your own needs.

Let me address a few of those points of yours.

I am fully aware there will be no FBI in game. Still doesn't mean I can't RP as one now, and have my fun while there is no game.

And yes, I might get a little unfriendly if I have to repeatedly defend myself from accusations with no real grounds.

And I'm the the one who attacked her on the account of only having 14 reputation points? If that's how you see it. You really need to go back, and look again.
She's the one who said... No one liked me. And everyone in the community hates me. So I simply pointed out that might not be entirely true.
Looks like this thread has been moderated, so I can't exactly link it anymore.

But of course, you left that part out. Because you're taking things out of context.

However, Norway, France has every right to bring up the topic of corruption in relation to politicians and can do so if she feels necessary. If I feel like someone is corrupt, I'm going to bring it up. I wouldn't actually "accuse" someone without evidence, fair enough, but I still have the right to talk about it.

Again, taking things out of context. I'm not saying she, or you for that matter, has no right to talk about it. By all means, I want people to talk about it. It should be an issue we're all aware of, and can openly be discussed.

But accusing people of it, without evidence, is not the same as having a discussion about it.

Now let's all behave respectfully and considerately.

Again, this is simply from myself as a politician and as a community member who comes to the community for updates and business promotions. That's it. I don't need to see any of the conflict. I'm not trying to give any warnings as I'm not a Moderator or anything, at all, but I hate seeing arguing and conflict.

As politicians and a soon-to-be member of Law Enforcement and Detective Work, let's all be professional and mature.

I completely agree. But please, next time you want to play moderator. Don't pick a side.
It's clear you're in bed with @FrancePourLaVie and came to her rescue. And you even added more fuel to the fire, by "attacking" myself and @GeneSmith.

I'm gonna leave it at this.

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

I am fully aware there will be no FBI in game. Still doesn't mean I can't RP as one now, and have my fun while there is no game.

And yes, I might get a little unfriendly if I have to repeatedly defend myself from accusations with no real grounds.

And I'm the the one who attacked her on the account of only having 14 reputation points? If that's how you see it. You really need to go back, and look again.
She's the one who said... No one liked me. And everyone in the community hates me. So I simply pointed out that might not be entirely true.

But of course, you left that part out. Because you're taking things out of context.

Again, taking things out of context. I'm not saying she, or you for that matter, has no right to talk about it. By all means, I want people to talk about it. It should be an issue we're all aware of, and can openly be discussed.

But accusing people of it, without evidence, is not the same as having a discussion about it.

I completely agree. But please, next time you want to play moderator. Don't pick a side.
It's clear you're in bed with @FrancePourLaVie and came to her rescue. And you even added more fuel to the fire, by "attacking" myself and @GeneSmith.

“play moderator” when I clearly specified that I wasn’t a Moderator.

Why are you trying to argue and create conflict at every opportunity? Give it a rest and quit trying to fight with others.

I just want a peaceful community, that’s all. I clearly specified that I was not a Moderator and that I simply didn’t want to see any conflict and there you go progressing it further. You’re part of the problem when it comes to making the community friendlier so give it a rest.

If you bothered to read my post properly, I tried being fair to all sides, even Gene’s in regards to corruption, however, I still have a say when it comes to sticking up for others. I stood up for France AND Gene so don’t think that I’m only defending one and not the other.

”in bed with”, are you 12? I’m not ashamed to say that I respect France as a candidate and believe she will be an excellent opponent. I have also brought up the suggestion of a one-day-only partnership to help fight gender discrimination and to promote LGBTQ+ rights as we seem to share similar policies and views on the matter. Some things, like creating a more equal community, are more important than petty rivalries and political arguments.

Please mature a bit more and be more considerate. I don’t wish to argue so please stop. You’re not helping anything.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 10:25 AM, Norway174 said:

We are here to make this game better, back off.

Edited by FrancePourLaVie
  • Like 1

Alright. Moving on, and ignoring whatever that was.
Let's get this thread back on topic.

I've been trying to make 3D animated character.

Knowing nothing of 3D, animations or Blender when I started on this endeavor.
I think I'm pretty happy with the results after just one weekend.

Animated:
7myTwS7.gif

Non-Animated:
CzUFAiO.png

Animated close up: (This one is a bit weird. The way the camera follows the movements doesn't seem right. And she NEVER blinks. Don't know how to animate facial movements yet. And she has this expression less stare, and moves too much.)
https://i.imgur.com/ddUDo7T.gif (Couldn't embed it for some reason.)

Non-Animated close up: (I prefer this one much better than the animated one.)
WIn819Q.png

Originally, this started out as a way to make tokens for D&D. However, with the style of outfit. This model doesn't quite fit the setting. But I think she'll definitively fit in better here.
But, obviously, I had to have a top-down one.
https://i.imgur.com/YmHjow3.gif (Couldn't embed it for some reason.)

Edited by Norway174

On 4/23/2017 at 0:50 AM, Norway174 said:

(Click the images to enlarge.)

vJ8uYnd.png

XTpz8B6.png

Fk9L2ZP.png

Out-Of-Character                                                                           

Please note, this is an In-character document, available only to the police force. However, I don't mind if any outside sources should get their hands on this, and possibly use it against my character. It's all a part of the fun and games, and any good RP story needs something dramatic.

I would also really love some feedback on these documents.
Please know I reserve the right to change these documents at any time, without notice.

Feel free to post here, or PM me with any questions.

You can also view the whole high-quality album here.

Thank you!

Very nice documentation there, Agent. Keep it up!

• Like 1

@dragon_12dk You are correct. There is not.

I'm starting to feel like I should put a disclaimer in my OP.
As it seems more and more people are commenting on this.

The fact that I'm aware there is no FBI in Identity, is somewhat even shown in these documents. :P 

It's my roleplay way of explaining how it is possible.

On 23/04/2017 at 4:42 AM, Norway174 said:

Thank you! Much appreciated.

I have been considering to make another document, detailing Zoey's past. But not sure how it'll work out yet. So for now, I'll leave it, unless someone requests it specifically.

Otherwise, I'll just say it wasn't sent with the initial documents to the Identity Police force. :P

I could also give out the blank template for the images if anyone's interested. Either as a .psd or .png file.

Oh yeah. Could you give me a template? I'll edit it myself though to be a Cop rather than FBI. Thanks

@Andrew811 I assume you mean this?

ZlYm9pl.png

Good catch!
I never noticed that myself till now.

I'll make sure to update it if I ever make a new version. ;) 

@Tate I've PMed you the photoshop files. Happy editing!

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2017 at 8:15 PM, Norway174 said:

@njayminsim1115 All from scratch using Photoshop. Except for the badge. I found that on Google, pretty sure it's the badge they are using in X-files.

Your name is very familiar..are you from the old forums, Norway?

Edited by DrivenMuffin

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

@DrivenMuffin I am. You may remember me as the CEO of Misneden Security.

Ah, yes of course! Spoke to you multiple times nice to see a similar face. Really love this post too keep it up!

Edited by DrivenMuffin
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Spoke to you multiple times nice to see a similar face.

Mhm... Likewise.

4 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

Really love this post too keep it up!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Ya, the photo your using is of Frances Rose McIver, a New Zealand actress.

I'm a kiwi, I just gotta say.

Edited by Killed_IRL
  • Like 1

@Killed_IRL Yep. From iZombie. Found the image on Google. And figured out which show it was from. It's what actually got me hooked on iZombie. :P 

• Like 1

THIS IS A TOTAL CLOSED CONVO "CHARACTER TO CHARACTER"

"Agent Anderson I have a few questions, first being what are your thoughts on a necessary evil?, two for what reason did you come to transfer to Identity island? are you tracking a specific target? are the people safe? you being here has brought a bit of an uproar with the neighborhood watch being alerted to your profile, but this kind of thing was bound to happen when going through the appropriate channels, all info not nailed down will in some way be released, you could take advantage of such an opportunity, in any case you are not alone in your pursuits should you need help a phone call to the right people an presto".

Edited by Killed_IRL

"Oh boy... That's a lot at once. Alright, let me address those I can.

Necessary evil, is often just a means to an end. As long as no one gets hurt.
Let's look at it like this, rules aren't there to limit you.

They're there to protect you.

And, well... I'll freely admit it. The system isn't perfect. And if the rules have to be adjusted a bit, in order to catch the bad guy. Then so be it.

At the end of the day, if the bad guy is in jail. Everyone wins.

I transferred to Identity Island for a change of pace.
I mean, who wouldn't be a part of this project?

And we've gotten an alarming amount of reports of criminal activity. And not enough was being done with it.

Hence why I am here. Since my arrival, crime has been lowered by almost 20% percent.
Even Lucious Times served time for his crimes.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to discuss if I am tracking a specific target.

Are the people safe? Well, it depends. Statically, we've had zero deaths, murders, thefts, assaults, grand theft auto, larceny, and whatever else crimes.
But I have a feel that all my change sometime in the near future.

And when that happens, no one will be safe.

I can't personally say I've heard any uproar from the Neighborhood Watch. But if they are unhappy with me, they should take it up with me, or my superiors.
Other than that, tough luck I'd say. They don't really any authority.

My documents were made freely available for the police department. Leaks were bound to happen with such inter-agency transfers.
There is northing sensitive in those documents anyway. Nothing you can't find with a quick Google search.

Not sure what advantage you're referring to.

And thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind."

@Killed_IRL

• Like 1

Nice

Only

13 hours ago, Norway174 said:

They don't really any authority.

"... or they don't really have any authority".

Still nice.

@Killed_IRL
"You've lost me...
- They don't really have any authority
... or they don't really have any authority?

Huh?"

Hmm... I remember there was a gang who called themselves the Neighborhood Watch. But it's like they've vanished. I can't find their thread anymore, even trough search.

I was referring to that criminal gang to not have any authority. :P