• Some form of law enforcment
    • EMS
    • Fire Dept.
    • Politician
    • Shop owner
    • Makin the sweet drugs
    • Business man
    • Other

I hope that I'll open something like delivery bussines with trucks and etc., if not, then maybe just a small shop or something, I'm too tired of "killing" games, if I will want to play something that involves killing and shooting I'll play Rising Storm, in Identity I want to simulate calm life, without blood. 

I partially agree. I mean i wouldn't mind injuring someone once in awhile, but I am here for business mainly. And RP

Hmm, seems like afterall I may be a criminal causing havoc considering how many people will be law enforcement!

On 6/16/2017 at 11:22 AM, MikaFromDenmark said:

Just vote which job you would prefer to have in Identity. :)

Read the quote. Also this is my poll

Really a lot of great worker. You are the working class. We want to fight with you for your will and your rights. Destroy your opponents !! Stand up and fight for your power with the Radical Democrats. This is your battle!

Edited by MauriceClinton

I think I’ll either go EMS and trade stocks on the side or politician and make drugs as a side hustle.

8 hours ago, Jud said:

I think I’ll either go EMS and trade stocks on the side or politician and make drugs as a side hustle.

No stocks, did you mean invest in businesses or create businesses?

On 4/26/2017 at 10:34 PM, SupremeLeader said:

Don't really care that much. Well, maybe enough to make a comment on it but yeah, not a big deal.

Also, by the way a businessman can actually own multiple shop locations.

For example, I am the CEO and Owner of Supreme Clothing, and we are opening shop locations in Roseport and Ash Hill.

The company I work for used to sell your stuff...UBIQ, in Philly.  We just opened 4 Kicks USA stores in NYC.  Maybe if I am a shop owner in Identity, I can sell your brand too.  :)

On 10/15/2017 at 12:52 PM, cCheerSs said:

I hope that I'll open something like delivery bussines with trucks and etc., if not, then maybe just a small shop or something, I'm too tired of "killing" games, if I will want to play something that involves killing and shooting I'll play Rising Storm, in Identity I want to simulate calm life, without blood. 

Maybe I'll be a criminal and use you to traffic my drugs.

I would love to be a cop and a volunteer firefighter, those two jobs would really interest me I just hope that the vehicles for Fire/EMS and the Law Enforcement are going to be fully functional and realistic.

Edited by Killerbotawsome

With almost 50% of the people wanting to be law enforcement, there going to crack down hard on getting the best law enforcement, going to be tough.

Going to need more shop owners and casual citizens.

Edited by BlueJ