REXX21

Housing in Town Square Module?

Question

Will we be able to customize a house in the Town Square Module if we've payed the $30 to play? Or do we have to buy one of the packages that includes a house?

question.png

Edited by REXX21
Question wasn't specific enough.

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, REXX21 said:

Will we be able to customize a house if we've payed the $30 to play the modules? Or do we have to buy one of the packages that includes a house?

question.png

Yes! You will be able to enter and customize your apartment in the first module! :D

6 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Yes! You will be able to enter and customize your apartment in the first module! :D

So you're saying Iwill be able to customize my own house even if I didn't buy one of the packages that included one?

5 minutes ago, REXX21 said:

So you're saying Iwill be able to customize my own house even if I didn't buy one of the packages that included one?

Oh my bad! I believe you have to purchase a package in order to.

32 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Oh my bad! I believe you have to purchase a package in order to.

So they want us to pay 90 DOLLARS to try one of the basic functions of the game. No thanks. I've already purchased the $30 version, but I ain't puttin' down another 60 dollars just to try that. I really hope that isn't true and we get to have an apartment because that's one of the main reasons I'm getting the game.

31 minutes ago, REXX21 said:

So they want us to pay 90 DOLLARS to try one of the basic functions of the game. No thanks. I've already purchased the $30 version, but I ain't puttin' down another 60 dollars just to try that. I really hope that isn't true and we get to have an apartment because that's one of the main reasons I'm getting the game.

I do believe you possibly will get a temporary apartment in the town square to try it out.I will have to double check to make sure that is the right answer but I would expect that they will allow everyone even if it is just a temporary thing for the town square if not purchased.

17 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I do believe you possibly will get a temporary apartment in the town square to try it out.I will have to double check to make sure that is the right answer but I would expect that they will allow everyone even if it is just a temporary thing for the town square if not purchased.

Ok thanks for the response

4 minutes ago, REXX21 said:

Ok thanks for the response

No problem! If you have any more questions shoot away.