DoctorFosterGloster

Rate the above song

On 1/27/2017 at 4:08 PM, Kickapoo said:

I'ma give the first one a 7 out of 10 because it's interesting, but I can't exactly say it's a banger. 

This is a proper chill tune

Nice and melodic, I just stared at the artwork the whole time it played as well... makes me think of subnautica :D - O.K, I've decided I'm not going to rate songs out of ten anymore because each one i rate brings me closer to having an aneurysm... and we wouldn't want that. So, I'll still probably post the occasional song but without ratings - here is one that a friend of mine used to think was called 'Rate Me' - if you change the P to a T, it's pretty much a song about this thread. 

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@Oddball1 An Aneurysm because you hated my song or because you loved it so much?

it was quality i played it a few times, its just rating songs in general gives me a headache... i might just start throwin 10/10 for everyone tho :P 

8 minutes ago, Oddball1 said:

it was quality i played it a few times, its just rating songs in general gives me a headache... i might just start throwin 10/10 for everyone tho :P 

What a lot of people do anyway mate xD 

10 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

What a lot of people do anyway mate xD 

haha ok, i'll join that club :P - E-R I'll leave on this song then instead, gotta go watch Man United get beat now 

1 hour ago, Oddball1 said:

haha ok, i'll join that club :P - E-R I'll leave on this song then instead, gotta go watch Man United get beat now 

2/10 No sorry bro I really don't feel that vibe xD 

This is the type of chill I'm talkin about 

18 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

2/10 No sorry bro I really don't feel that vibe xD 

This is the type of chill I'm talkin about 

haha i wouldn't even really call it a song, just needed it before putting on a united match, - 10/10 :D sound track. 

...united won 4-0 ¬¬

On 2017-01-29 at 1:00 PM, Oddball1 said:

haha i wouldn't even really call it a song, just needed it before putting on a united match, - 10/10 :D sound track. 

...united won 4-0 ¬¬

3/10 Not really into it. Alright beat though.

On 1/30/2017 at 6:40 PM, Zerohn said:

3/10 Not really into it. Alright beat though.

10/10 xD- i like the video; it reminded me of some childhood memories, like the goalpost table game and sword-fighting, (which i knocked out one of my front teeth doing once)... n yer, anyway, - I heard this yesterday listening to a Turkish playlist while the match was one and thought it was a really good song - the video is a bit soppy like but... the songs cool. 

13 hours ago, Oddball1 said:

10/10 xD- i like the video; it reminded me of some childhood memories, like the goalpost table game and sword-fighting, (which i knocked out one of my front teeth doing once)... n yer, anyway, - I heard this yesterday listening to a Turkish playlist while the match was one and thought it was a really good song - the video is a bit soppy like but... the songs cool. 

6/10 no hands no rating

22 hours ago, WhosTheDaddy said:

1/10 lol

Logic; one of the best in my opinion

4/10

Edited by Zerohn

On 07/02/2017 at 1:50 AM, Zerohn said:

4/10

Years and Years have always been alright imo, but I also think they are yet another disposable modern day pop act. 6/10

On 12/02/2017 at 2:17 AM, green_mau said:

10/10 bop tbh

5/10 Can't rate it any higher bro because first of all it's nothing but a pop charts hit, and secondly it's old in the sense that it's a dead vibe (Not a classic)

And now, my personal anthem. 

4/10

It's alright until the chorus, then it just gets generic house/dance-pop. The build up is nice though, props for that.

On 17/03/2017 at 2:53 AM, flowermouth said:

4/10

It's alright until the chorus, then it just gets generic house/dance-pop. The build up is nice though, props for that.

6/10 - Seems like a nice music to rest and sleep. :)