DoctorFosterGloster

Rate the above song

8 hours ago, Maiconi said:

8.5/10 definitely one of my favorite genres and publishers.

Here are a couple of my personal favorite songs

I'm only rating the glitch mob song because I don't have time to listen to the others, 7.5/10

8.5/10

(only to fans of dubstep will this sound good, if not a fan it will sound like alien noises)

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

10 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

8.5/10

(only to fans of dubstep will this sound good, if not a fan it will sound like alien noises)

That drop at 4:30 tho 8/10

if you are a lyrical listener this is A1

22 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

That drop at 4:30 tho 8/10

if you are a lyrical listener this is A1

8.5/10 Liked the lyrics alot. It's hard to catch his drift as he rhymes word that do not sound the same, although they still rhyme. 

If you are also a lyrical listener, this is for you. Legendary bars are spit throughout this song. NYC rep!

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

hey, that's 90's gangsta rap for ya

10/10 Cant go wrong with swimming pools. A classic and a great rythem.

Used to listen to this and I thought I was ghetto back in middle school. :|

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

10/10

Not gonna lie, I've been on a Kendrick Lamar kick lately

I just wish it was easier to find music from Dr.Dre's latest album

Edited by Dekan

On December 3, 2016 at 3:39 PM, KittyDeKarebu said:

9/10

7/10 pretty chill

1 hour ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

7/10

9/10

Love that genre of music, still haven't ever been able to find out what the title of the genre is, but I can always recognize it by the old anime.

28 minutes ago, Brostachio said:

9/10

Love that genre of music, still haven't ever been able to find out what the title of the genre is, but I can always recognize it by the old anime.

7/10.... which is a high rating for a song with a vocal on my standard.  I liked the instrumental, the vocal and lyrics were audible.  Due to my hearing loss (a deaf ear), I often struggle to hear the lyrics in a song.  This song is good.

I'm in the minority here, preferring instrumentals due to hearing loss; but, I will start off with one of the very few vocals I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNaHzwkDOIk

My favorite song and rendition.  It's my favorite because of the history, the French Revolution, and the reasons and inspiration behind it, including the Enlightenment.  I used a orchestra instrumental cover of Viva la Vida in the background of my second to last presentation in high school (a report on the book "The Libertarian Mind" by David Boaz, I still have the Prezi, which is formatted to look like a slideshow since we were required to use Prezi).

Edited by Jared
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2016 at 10:42 PM, Jared said:

7/10.... which is a high rating for a song with a vocal on my standard.  I liked the instrumental, the vocal and lyrics were audible.  Due to my hearing loss (a deaf ear), I often struggle to hear the lyrics in a song.  This song is good.

I'm in the minority here, preferring instrumentals due to hearing loss; but, I will start off with one of the very few vocals I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNaHzwkDOIk

My favorite song and rendition.  It's my favorite because of the history, the French Revolution, and the reasons and inspiration behind it, including the Enlightenment.  I used a orchestra instrumental cover of Viva la Vida in the background of my second to last presentation in high school (a report on the book "The Libertarian Mind" by David Boaz, I still have the Prezi, which is formatted to look like a slideshow since we were required to use Prezi).

9/10

6/10 not really a fan of the style, but funny

WARNING: VERY RACIST, SOME PEOPLE WILL FIND IT OFFENSIVE

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dekan said:

6/10 not really a fan of the style, but funny

WARNING: VERY RACIST, SOME PEOPLE WILL FIND IT OFFENSIVE

10/10 that's not racist at all ;)

On 09/01/2017 at 11:33 PM, KittyDeKarebu said:

7/10 pretty chill

6.5/10 Not really my jam but I'll give the benefit of the doubt, it wasn't actually too bad.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2017 at 4:06 PM, Kickapoo said:

6.5/10 Not really my jam but I'll give the benefit of the doubt, it wasn't actually too bad.

8/10 - Damn I got lucky! Thanks for that, groovy tune. :D - Now rock your socks off!

On 19/01/2017 at 8:07 AM, Oddball1 said:

8/10 - Damn I got lucky! Thanks for that, groovy tune. :D - Now rock your socks off!

If you like it I can throw you some more recommendations.... Oh it helps to listen to trip hop high btw ;)