Sign in to follow this  
olebutter

Ole Butter Here!

Hello all. I'm a relatively new finder of Identity and decided to immediately support and contribute to it. I'm an avid dank memer which is all you need to know. As for the game, I still haven't quite figured out what I want to do. I've set my name in for running for governor, but I might do something in business, entertainment, or meth! 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the community!

Please use the resources as you might find answers you never knew about before. If you can't find answers to specific questions, don't hesitate to ask and someone will answer to the best of their knowledge.

If you go the legal way first, you will be able to go and try out everything but if you go the illegal route, you will find it harder to become cop etc. at a later point. Have fun choosing and cya around!

Cheerio.

On 4/20/2017 at 10:41 AM, olebutter said:

Hello all. I'm a relatively new finder of Identity and decided to immediately support and contribute to it. I'm an avid dank memer which is all you need to know. As for the game, I still haven't quite figured out what I want to do. I've set my name in for running for governor, but I might do something in business, entertainment, or meth! 

Running for governor while manufacturing meth is not a smart idea. If you don't know what to do look up my post in Gang Topic featured Anonymous

3 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Running for governor while manufacturing meth is not a smart idea. If you don't know what to do look up my post in Gang Topic featured Anonymous

Yeah I'm not planning to do all of these things rather I am planning to focus on one and stick with it most likely (most likely business).