50 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Meta-gaming is deemed to be unacceptable within role-play servers, indicating that subjects are not serious about role-playing if they are willing to meta-game within Identity.

I'm going to forget all I've said to you about this, it's not that important...I was confused and still am! Thank you for answering though!

Gotta say, a lot of time and effort went into making this. While I don't politically agree with your organization (myself leaning on the right side of the spectrum), I look forward to seeing what you guys have planned, or possibly even working with you in the future. Best of luck. 

On 12/24/2017 at 10:38 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I'm not confused on what meta gaming is! ? 

Thus, why is it relevant that my second character is a mobster while my first character is a politician? One would be metagaming to cause my second character to have an influence on the political campaign of my first character without any in-game evidence confirming their so-called connection.

On 4/21/2017 at 3:40 AM, DLimit said:

Thus, your person would be classified as either a Libertarian or a Neo-Liberal.

I'm non-alligned.

The Left-Hand Mafia is still recruiting members into the organization. Message my account if one is interested.

I don’t mean to say this in a negative light, but could it be assumed that people aren’t interested in the mafia? This one particularly...

Edited by LuciousTimes

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

I don’t mean to say this in a negative light, but could it be assumed that people aren’t interested in the mafia? This one particularly...

The organization already possesses a membership of over seven individuals. Thus, the presumption is a bit inaccurate.

Just now, DLimit said:

The organization already possesses a membership of over seven individuals. Thus, the presumption is a bit inaccurate.

I don’t believe so, I’m referring to activity, and the active behavior of those “seven” individuals isn’t prominent on the forums. Maybe, it’d be best to build new memberships by reaching out in other means if you so desire.

Just now, LuciousTimes said:

I don’t believe so, I’m referring to activity, and the active behavior of those “seven” individuals isn’t prominent on the forums. Maybe, it’d be best to build new memberships by reaching out in other means if you so desire.

Their activities remain undisclosed since it is a very discrete organization. One cannot reveal the identities of either members within the mafia.

26 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Their activities remain undisclosed since it is a very discrete organization. One cannot reveal the identities of either members within the mafia.

Then why do you “bump” the topic?

39 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Then why do you “bump” the topic?

For the purposes of recruiting new members into the organization.

16 hours ago, DLimit said:

For the purposes of recruiting new members into the organization.

How is that going, when was it the last of those 7 were considered new? Because you’ve been bumping the topic over a month now.

4 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

How is that going, when was it the last of those 7 were considered new? Because you’ve been bumping the topic over a month now.

Topics are bumped once in a while in order to ensure that the topic remains on top of the forums. Every once in a while, the organization receives a message from an individual requesting to function as a member of the organization. 

The most recent individual was recruited five days ago.

The topic was bumped once during May and twice during June, which should be expected within an organization that only accepts "Message-based recruits" rather than "Topic-based recruits".

More recruits shall be formed via The Town's Square. An organized mafia will always succeed as long as it abides by it's organizational structure. Not even it's own membership is aware of the mafia's main leader.

Edited by DLimit

So no matter your means of recruiting, the point of bumping the topic is to “ensure that the topic remains on top of the forums”?

7 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

So no matter your means of recruiting, the point of bumping the topic is to “ensure that the topic remains on top of the forums”?

Indeed, one to two "bumps" per month shall ensure that the topic remains on top of the forums in order to attract the attention of newcomers or potential recruits.

The recruitment program shall also exist during Town's Square, as-well.

1 minute ago, Preacher-Walter said:

What an interesting organization you have here. 

Contact this account if you're interested in possessing any role within the organization.

Just now, DLimit said:

Contact this account if you're interested in possessing any role within the organization.

No sir! I already belong to the church of Christ. Amen. 

On 6/22/2018 at 1:48 AM, Preacher-Walter said:

No sir! I already belong to the church of Christ. Amen. 

The organization may desire your services in the future, preacher.