33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

It was a pleasure to discuss such a topic with you. I am curious, what shall be your role within the game?

Believe it or not, I am a street racer. Selling and buying legal and illegal parts for street racers, drifters and such. 

I was interested in opening up a brokerage firm, still am. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

7 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Believe it or not, I am a street racer. Selling and buying legal and illegal parts for street racers, drifters and such. 

I was interested in opening up a brokerage firm, still am. 

Would one desire functioning as an illegal street racer for the organization in order to increase your profits AND attain benefits from the organization? For example, a lawyer of "The Left-Hand Mafia" or it's political party shall be capable of defending your character against prosecutors within a court of Law for FREE.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Would one desire functioning as an illegal street racer for the organization in order to increase your profits AND attain benefits from the organization? For example, a lawyer of "The Left-Hand Mafia" or it's political party shall be capable of defending your character against prosecutors within a court of Law for FREE.

Hmm. 

Well we do dabble in illegal racing. Buy ins of over 500 dollars sometimes. So yes, I will make a slow and steady income with my club. Even if I decide no to be a radio show host (which is my current occupation I forgot to say, street racing is on the side) and open a brokerage firm, and do some "illegal" things. I will definitely locate you and your party and use a  parties defendant if I make it to a court of law.

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Hmm. 

Well we do dabble in illegal racing. Buy ins of over 500 dollars sometimes. So yes, I will make a slow and steady income with my club. Even if I decide no to be a radio show host (which is my current occupation I forgot to say, street racing is on the side) and open a brokerage firm, and do some "illegal" things. I will definitely locate you and your party and use a defendant if I make it to a court of law.

May you please e-mail my account within my profile in order to maintain relations with one another during the game's release?

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

May you please e-mail my account within my profile in order to maintain relations with one another during the game's release?

For sure. I will email you when I get the chance. Expect one tomorrow in the afternoon. 

1 person likes this

On 5/9/2017 at 11:47 PM, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

For sure. I will email you when I get the chance. Expect one tomorrow in the afternoon. 

Anticipating the e-mail, Mr. Hanshi-Toshiro.

Hi DLIMIT - can you tell us please how strong / big your PRP is?
i must be honest , it is very well structured (no to say confusing) you know exacly what you want
are russian players prefered?
-  wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

On 5/29/2017 at 6:43 PM, CrimesBane said:

Hi DLIMIT - can you tell us please how strong / big your PRP is?
i must be honest , it is very well structured (no to say confusing) you know exacly what you want
are russian players prefered?
-  wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

If one is referencing to The People's Revolutionary Party, the organization is willing to accept Russian players within the game AS LONG as the players are capable of speaking and understanding the English language. Otherwise, it would be challenging for other players to understand your statements.

The People's Revolutionary Party lacks a lot of players at the moment. In other terms, it is a very small party that is currently recruiting players within the organization.

1 person likes this