6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

It was a pleasure to discuss such a topic with you. I am curious, what shall be your role within the game?

Believe it or not, I am a street racer. Selling and buying legal and illegal parts for street racers, drifters and such. 

I was interested in opening up a brokerage firm, still am. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

7 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Believe it or not, I am a street racer. Selling and buying legal and illegal parts for street racers, drifters and such. 

I was interested in opening up a brokerage firm, still am. 

Would one desire functioning as an illegal street racer for the organization in order to increase your profits AND attain benefits from the organization? For example, a lawyer of "The Left-Hand Mafia" or it's political party shall be capable of defending your character against prosecutors within a court of Law for FREE.

8 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Would one desire functioning as an illegal street racer for the organization in order to increase your profits AND attain benefits from the organization? For example, a lawyer of "The Left-Hand Mafia" or it's political party shall be capable of defending your character against prosecutors within a court of Law for FREE.

Hmm. 

Well we do dabble in illegal racing. Buy ins of over 500 dollars sometimes. So yes, I will make a slow and steady income with my club. Even if I decide no to be a radio show host (which is my current occupation I forgot to say, street racing is on the side) and open a brokerage firm, and do some "illegal" things. I will definitely locate you and your party and use a  parties defendant if I make it to a court of law.

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Hmm. 

Well we do dabble in illegal racing. Buy ins of over 500 dollars sometimes. So yes, I will make a slow and steady income with my club. Even if I decide no to be a radio show host (which is my current occupation I forgot to say, street racing is on the side) and open a brokerage firm, and do some "illegal" things. I will definitely locate you and your party and use a defendant if I make it to a court of law.

May you please e-mail my account within my profile in order to maintain relations with one another during the game's release?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

May you please e-mail my account within my profile in order to maintain relations with one another during the game's release?

For sure. I will email you when I get the chance. Expect one tomorrow in the afternoon. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2017 at 11:47 PM, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

For sure. I will email you when I get the chance. Expect one tomorrow in the afternoon. 

Anticipating the e-mail, Mr. Hanshi-Toshiro.

Hi DLIMIT - can you tell us please how strong / big your PRP is?
i must be honest , it is very well structured (no to say confusing) you know exacly what you want
are russian players prefered?
-  wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

On 5/29/2017 at 6:43 PM, CrimesBane said:

Hi DLIMIT - can you tell us please how strong / big your PRP is?
i must be honest , it is very well structured (no to say confusing) you know exacly what you want
are russian players prefered?
-  wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

If one is referencing to The People's Revolutionary Party, the organization is willing to accept Russian players within the game AS LONG as the players are capable of speaking and understanding the English language. Otherwise, it would be challenging for other players to understand your statements.

The People's Revolutionary Party lacks a lot of players at the moment. In other terms, it is a very small party that is currently recruiting players within the organization.

• Like 1

Hello, while I personally in real life don't identify my worldview with the ideological affiliation this organization seems to have, and to be honest, dislike it, I really like on the other hand the idea and thought put behind the structure of the organization and hierarchy of the ranks within it. Overall it gives me an impression that this mafia has a potential for a very interesting experience and gameplay, thus I would like to make an exception and become a part of this organization.

Honestly, I have no clear view of what I would like to be trying to accomplish within the game, what role/position I would prefer to obtain in this organization (assuming of course, that I would be accepted into it :) ), as it's still unknown, what range of tools or means a player could precisely use in order to achieve certain goals. One thing that I know is that the criminal part of the game seems the most appealing and interesting to me, while it doesn't necessarily have to be a literal criminal aspect, like killing, robbing, etc. It also can refer to just behaving in way that is generally accepted as evil or morally wrong, in order to achieve as much of the profit/advantage over other people at the expense of those people, of course. If this would require more subtle/intellectually engaging activity, it would be even more favorable and interesting for me.

Tell me, if you would be interested in me joining your organization.

Also, are you from EU or NA? I am myself from EU and would also prefer a "mafia/guild/organization" from the close time zones, but, if it's not the case, we can probably always work something out.

Best regards,

Hohenzollern

17 hours ago, Hohenzollern said:

Hello, while I personally in real life don't identify my worldview with the ideological affiliation this organization seems to have, and to be honest, dislike it, I really like on the other hand the idea and thought put behind the structure of the organization and hierarchy of the ranks within it. Overall it gives me an impression that this mafia has a potential for a very interesting experience and gameplay, thus I would like to make an exception and become a part of this organization.

Honestly, I have no clear view of what I would like to be trying to accomplish within the game, what role/position I would prefer to obtain in this organization (assuming of course, that I would be accepted into it :) ), as it's still unknown, what range of tools or means a player could precisely use in order to achieve certain goals. One thing that I know is that the criminal part of the game seems the most appealing and interesting to me, while it doesn't necessarily have to be a literal criminal aspect, like killing, robbing, etc. It also can refer to just behaving in way that is generally accepted as evil or morally wrong, in order to achieve as much of the profit/advantage over other people at the expense of those people, of course. If this would require more subtle/intellectually engaging activity, it would be even more favorable and interesting for me.

Tell me, if you would be interested in me joining your organization.

Also, are you from EU or NA? I am myself from EU and would also prefer a "mafia/guild/organization" from the close time zones, but, if it's not the case, we can probably always work something out.

Best regards,

Hohenzollern

The organization is situated within North America. However, subjects from Europe and even Australia had managed to transition into members of the organization in order to ensure that the organization remains functional 24 hours per day.

One could engage in numerous roles as a criminal of the organization:

1. Thief (generates revenue)
2. Armed robbery (generates revenue)

3. Street racer (generates revenue)

4. Narcotics producer/transporter/distributor (generates revenue)
5. Arms manufacturer/transporter/distributor (generates revenue)

6. Assassin (Objective-based yet profitable)

7. Extortionist (Identical to the mafia that would extort shares or wealth from businesses or individuals. The subject may also intimidate witnesses in for legal or political purposes)
8. Recruiter (recruits subjects into the mob)

9. Guard (Guard regions or territorial land of the mafia)

10. Guerrilla (Revolutionary invasions)
etc...

May one please message my account in order to discuss these matters in great detail?

Seems as this is quite the organisation. Well thought and planned out, I do take quite the interest in a such an organisation such as this one. I have high hopes to come for this now and when the game does come out and I can not wait to see what this organisation is capable of doing. Maybe I will take it further than just an interest and join in the near future, but only time can tell for that one. A job well done on this.

On 11/14/2017 at 4:11 PM, DIB said:

Seems as this is quite the organisation. Well thought and planned out, I do take quite the interest in a such an organisation such as this one. I have high hopes to come for this now and when the game does come out and I can not wait to see what this organisation is capable of doing. Maybe I will take it further than just an interest and join in the near future, but only time can tell for that one. A job well done on this.

Contact my mailbox if one possesses any questions regarding the intentions or structure of the organization, potential comrade.

On 11/14/2017 at 4:11 PM, DIB said:

Contact my mailbox if one possesses any questions regarding the intentions or structure of the organization, potential comrade.

Wow, sounds good. I'd like to join the Left-hand mafia. If it is possible to be accepted in at this date, I'd like to be. Anything I need to do?

2 hours ago, SouthpawBoi21 said:

Wow, sounds good. I'd like to join the Left-hand mafia. If it is possible to be accepted in at this date, I'd like to be. Anything I need to do?

Contact my inbox if one is interested in joining the organization, comrade.

On 12/18/2017 at 4:26 PM, FatherOfTimes said:

I'm so confused, I thought you were a simple politician. I worrying about your plans as governor of the island!

The organization shall be associated with a completely different character, not my main or primary political character.

@DLimit , I think he's trying to say that he doesn't care if it's a completely different character. He and now myself too, are confused as to how you as a politician speak about handling crime but for the life of this other character you condone it! And this isn't some political attack or anything like that. I just want an understanding, because now I'm interested in what's going on.

5 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

@DLimit , I think he's trying to say that he doesn't care if it's a completely different character. He and now myself too, are confused as to how you as a politician speak about handling crime but for the life of this other character you condone it! And this isn't some political attack or anything like that. I just want an understanding, because now I'm interested in what's going on.

Is it challenging for individuals to comprehend that a roleplayer desires to play two completely different roles within a role-playing game? 

I predict that individuals shall be meta-gaming with such a mentality.

Numerous players shall possess one character that is a Law enforcement officer while their second character is a criminal. How is it any different from one that intends to function as a politician with one character and a mobster with the second character?

Edited by DLimit

8 hours ago, DLimit said:

Is it challenging for individuals to comprehend that a roleplayer desires to play two completely different roles within a role-playing game? 

I predict that individuals shall be meta-gaming with such a mentality.

Numerous players shall possess one character that is a Law enforcement officer while their second character is a criminal. How is it any different from one that intends to function as a politician with one character and a mobster with the second character?

Because those are two different sides of the table! It's like you're playing chess against yourself, you get to choose who wins! The law, or the criminals! How could you expect people to vote for you when they know someone else you control will be going against everything you stand for?

On 12/22/2017 at 10:43 AM, LuciousTimes said:

Because those are two different sides of the table! It's like you're playing chess against yourself, you get to choose who wins! The law, or the criminals! How could you expect people to vote for you when they know someone else you control will be going against everything you stand for?

Meta-gaming is deemed to be unacceptable within role-play servers, indicating that subjects are not serious about role-playing if they are willing to meta-game within Identity.