Arky

A Day In The Life: Jason Haris

(I just want to preference that in no way do I disrespect the first post. If anything I'd like these posts to become a series. That way all of our characters can tell their own stories.)

8:15 am, I wake up after the guards bash my cell with a baton for 5 minutes. 8 months, 6 weeks and 4 days spent in this shit hole of a jail.

9:00 am, after processing and getting all my personal belongings back, I'm thrown to the curb like some old furniture. By then I have 25¢ to make a phone call.

"Hey Rick I ne-"

"Are you out today man?"

"Yeah I'm sorta in need of a fuckin ride man. Can you come get me?"

"I can't man. We're fucking getting ready to make a deal with some chinks."

"What the fuck man, I took 8 months for you fucking assholes and now I'm getting left out in the middle of nowhere?"

"Hey! You watch your fucking tone. I'm the Sergant at Arms now."

After a brief pause I let out a very deserving.

"What?!"

10:00 am, I'm left without my MC without a ride and stripped of my patch. Hitching proves to be difficult because nobody wants to pick up an ex convict who's covered in white power tattoos. The heat was sizzling my skin to the point where I actually heard crackling. Finally after 20 minutes with my finger up I got a ride into town. 

12:32 pm, I ride up to my friend Julian's to see if he can hook me up with some coke or weed. Re packaging and re sale is easy. He's just a prick to get it off of.

"Hey man!" Julian extends his hand out and pulls me in. "Good to see you buddy. How was jail?"

"It was fucked man. Those guards were assholes with a capital A." I sit down and lean back. "Hey man, is there anyway I can get some dope?"

Julian stands up and walks over to his kitchen. "What for man? Just regular shit man." Nervous about asking, I feel like he can see right through my lie.

"Uuhhh. Sure man, do you have any cash?" 

"Nah, just got out remember? They threw me to the curb with 25 cents and said call someone." 

He looks down at his table. Weed in little dimebags and 8 balls scattered everywhere. "Here's what I'll do. If you can sell some 8 balls and shit I'll give you the weed." 

1:23 pm, that's when shit turn sour. The cops had scheduled a bust on his apartment because of reports that there were drugs coming in and out of the place. 

Juliann shoots to the bathroom and starts flushing the drugs down.

Me? I grab his pistol and a pillow and shoot out his window. Looking down it was only a 10 foot drop. Either that or a few years back in jail for violating parol. I grabbed what weed I could get and hopped out. Huffing and puffing I threw the gun into the yard next store and jumped the fence. 

TBC

Edited by Arky
  • Like 3

I definitely hope more people start posting scenes about their RP characters and I hope you continue this one. Great start.

I hope you don't mind, I included some pieces of your story in mind here. 

Feel free to let me know what you think. I can also remove it if you don't like it.

• Like 1

With his ankle twisted and his jacket full of hash, Jason decided to duck into a diner. His old friend was there and she wasn't too kind to people on the run. But she didn't have to know.

"Hey, long time no see."

"Yeah, the last time I SEEN you, you were balls deep in some perky college girl."

"Hey, you walked in on me. Don't lie, you were staring."

"Oh yeah? At what?"

They both start laughing as Jason sits down. Dripping in sweat with his face beat red. 

"You look like you just jumped out of a frying pan. You okay?"

"Julian got busted."

"Ah for fuck sake. And how would you know that?"

"Well... Hash is hard to come by."

"No, get out. I don't need this shit."

"Fine, but don't say I don't love ya."

Jason lies some hash down for her to pick up. He walks out and lights a cigarette, walking down the street. He walks up to a payphone and dials 911. 

"911 what's you emergency?"

He takes a quick puff and gets into character.

"Oh my god! He's got a gun! Help us! At the East Side Diner! Ahhh-"

He hangs up the phone quickly and leaves a note on the hash brick at the payphone.

Catch me if you can. Love Jay