SummitsEdge

When does the Module release? You decide! (story)

So, I've decided that this might help some people that are SUPER anxious about the game coming out. In the thread, I want you guys to just write down:

• What day the module is gonna release,

• Why it's gonna release on that day,

• And what you're going to do the first day of play!

This isn't a release thread. Nothing I say here is saying when it's ACTUALLY releasing -- this is all just for fun and a stress reliever haha. I'll go ahead and start.

April 20th: The game has released because the developers find humor in the day 4/20 being national weed day. I'm currently saving up enough money for a nice car and am living life in my hotel. I began working at the local farmer's market and make around 200$ a week (pretty good living tbh).

What're you gonna do? What do you plan?

Have a nice day,

~ SummitsEdge

• Like 2

I think the Town Square Module will be released May 1st because April showers bring May flowers (Showers= Everyone crying 'cause the module hasn't been released yet, Flowers= the module)! My first day of play I'll probably spend the entire time trying out the housing customization features! :D 

• Like 3

I think that the module will release on May 4th because "May The fourth Be With you devs" :) 

I plan to meet new people and have some laughs with everyone.

Edited by JamesLuck01
corrected a mistake.
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think that the module will release on May 4th because "May The force Be With you devs" :) 

I plan to meet new people and have some laughs with everyone.

May the forth be with you

• Like 1

What day the module is gonna release:

My person is assuming that the first module shall be released during May 1, 2017.

• Why it's gonna release on that day:

Merely an assumption that is based on the idea that the module would've been released one month later than it's initial release date.

My character may function as a transporter in order to transport individuals throughout the map. However, during the module, the character shall merely invest it's time with ANY job that provides the character with a decent wage.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

• What day the module is gonna release,

May 1st

• Why it's gonna release on that day,

It would make the most sense that the release date of the 1st module would be 1 month exactly after the initial announced date.

I pledged $60, so I would start off with $1000 in game cash. Even though this is pretty decent, I would probably start working a bunch of small jobs here and there to build up my savings to then finally open my business with a bit more capital than my initial funds for when the actual game comes out and we can rent out shop locations.

• Like 1

i think it will come out in june.

why?

cause i already know

what im going to do i have no idea cause i have no idea what this game going to be like i may even quit soon as i start cause of specs.

• Like 1

Can't wait to play the game, been really excited for it ever since I seen it I pledged 60.00's and currently wish to pledge more.... if I have enough time too :3

• Like 1

Probably gonna release on May 31st because "at least it was released in Springtime".

Edited by Loleliam
  • Like 1

I think it will realease on May 12 Friday, it looks a good day.

The first thing i will do is walk around the city, I'm curious how it will be, the buildings, the town square, the size...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AlexZ said:

I think it will realease on May 12 Friday, it looks a good day.

The first thing i will do is walk around the city, I'm curious how it will be, the buildings, the town square, the size...

Tow Square is just the "Town Square" not the whole city.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Tow Square is just the "Town Square" not the whole city.

Really? Oh, I had heard it was going to be a small part of the main city.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlexZ said:

Really? Oh, I had heard it was going to be a small part of the main city.

Yes, the "Town Square" of Ash Hill. The "Town Square" is a small part of the major city which is situated in the mountains.

i'd say 25 april

i didn't buy the game yet my pc is so weak so im just gonna looks some videos :P

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, the "Town Square" of Ash Hill. The "Town Square" is a small part of the major city which is situated in the mountains.

james, when do you think the game gonna release ? mid 2018 ?

I thought you can start playing in BETA mode asap...I purchased the $30 passport and beta access ....can I play now or do I have to wait?

thanks

Scas

14 minutes ago, scas75 said:

IS THERE ANY WAY TO PLAY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No, as it is not out yet!

57 minutes ago, scas75 said:

I thought you can start playing in BETA mode asap...I purchased the $30 passport and beta access ....can I play now or do I have to wait?

thanks

Scas

You'll have to wait until the first module (Considered an alpha stage) is released to play any part of the game, which is estimated to come out in the next 2-3 weeks. However, the devs have yet to release an exact date, so this is purely a guestimation. The beta won't be released until around early 2018, which is still an estimate and could be pushed back!  

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mezdoo said:

james, when do you think the game gonna release ? mid 2018 ?

The full game likely to be mid to late 2018 but that is my estimation from the push backs/ delays we have gotten.

• Like 1

From reading some of your comments, I'm actually very convinced that it may come out sometime around May 1st.