Sign in to follow this  
Shoobrit

Masculine Attire for Female Characters

I really hope that there will be a wide enough variety of female clothing that my character won't be limited to dresses or other "feminine" wardrobe choices. I'm more of a flannels and suits kind of gal, if you feel me. I'd hate to see wardrobe choices be limited to my character's gender. With some exceptions, I can definitely assume. Hairstyles too. I really don't want to have long hair. :/ Us butch ladies exist, lol even if we may not have such options for a while, I hope you keep that in mind! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to play B)

• Like 5

Yep, this would be a good idea. Hopefully this have been brought to the dev's attention already.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

I think all clothes will be unisex like in Saints Row

That would be straight up ideal, holy how. I really hope they don't restrict clothing to "body types." Don't get my hopes too high ;)

8 minutes ago, Shoobrit said:

That would be straight up ideal, holy how. I really hope they don't restrict clothing to "body types." Don't get my hopes too high ;)

In Saints Row all clothing fitted any type of body they were on. May it be a skinny school girl or a fat 10ft high chrome blue ogre with lipstick on. All comes down to creativity with the tools you're given, really. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

In Saints Row all clothing fitted any type of body they were on. May it be a skinny school girl or a fat 10ft high chrome blue ogre with lipstick on. All comes down to creativity with the tools you're given, really. 

Well I really hope Identity implements the same kind of thing, I'm excited to see what people will create

Edited by Shoobrit

3 hours ago, Charmeley said:

One chrome blue ogre with pink lipstick coming right up!

UMM don't steal my OC trademark Shoobrit 2017

On 4/17/2017 at 2:08 AM, Shoobrit said:

I really hope that there will be a wide enough variety of female clothing that my character won't be limited to dresses or other "feminine" wardrobe choices. I'm more of a flannels and suits kind of gal, if you feel me. I'd hate to see wardrobe choices be limited to my character's gender. With some exceptions, I can definitely assume. Hairstyles too. I really don't want to have long hair. :/ Us butch ladies exist, lol even if we may not have such options for a while, I hope you keep that in mind! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to play B)

For sure there's going to be many options of clothing for both genders. Also, not to mention the insane amount of unisex clothing that's going to hit the streets once businesses start opening.

Do not expect saints row levels of Customization. There is no way in hell they have the budget for that. However, I think it's very likely female characters will be able to wear suits.

On 4/18/2017 at 2:58 AM, Shoobrit said:

UMM don't steal my OC trademark Shoobrit 2017

e2e.jpg

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

Do not expect saints row levels of Customization. There is no way in hell they have the budget for that. However, I think it's very likely female characters will be able to wear suits.

Saints Row is it's own thing. There's no coming close or surpassing it. We're talking exclusively about clothing here, not body type

• Like 1

On 21/04/2017 at 6:05 AM, SilberDrachen893 said:

e2e.jpg

Saints Row is it's own thing. There's no coming close or surpassing it. We're talking exclusively about clothing here, not body type

2 edge for me