moonunit42

Can I be a serial killer?

6 minutes ago, moonunit42 said:

Can I roleplay as a meth addicted serial killer who kidnaps people and kills them in an alley?

That depends on whether they are children. If they are not, it's a no go for me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

That depends on whether they are children. If they are not, it's a no go for me

so only children?

2 hours ago, moonunit42 said:

so only children?

I'm pretty sure he was joking around, regardless there won't be any "children" in Identity. Being a serial killer is a bit of a touchy subject because your very soul purpose for killing innocent Citizen's would be as simple as it just being what you do; In that case, anyone can kill anyone randomly for little to no reason and claim to just be a "serial killer". Generally speaking, it'll easily be met with a lot of controversy.

This might however be an interesting "community event" under special circumstances, people could be notified of the serial killer and his motives providing a state wide bounty hunt for the alleged killers capture. It would indeed provide interesting role-play for detectives to play out, I'd personally like to see that happening under special circumstances. This however likely won't be an "event" on any of the official Identity server's.

In my opinion, it's poor character development and likely will not be permitted on just any community. Maybe however you'll find a community that's okay with this, to a degree. Maybe. In that case however, don't expect good overall role-play.

Edited by Hill
  • Like 7

Yeah why not. As long as it's not rdm and you commit to the role and preform it in a serious and creative way, I dont see why not. 

On 4/16/2017 at 1:07 PM, moonunit42 said:

Can I roleplay as a meth addicted serial killer who kidnaps people and kills them in an alley?

You can do ANYTHING in this game as long as you don't get caught by the police or the feds.

As long as it's not RDM, and you commit to RP, you'll be fine.

Edited by SupremeLeader
  • Like 2

You guys realise this game is meant to play realistically. This isn't DarkRP on garry's mod. Its jobs and careers. Not "Lets kill heaps of people. lol".  

• Like 1

That is why there is only 1 of the thousands of posts on this forum wanting to be a serial killer. Seems pretty normal to me.

1 hour ago, Threat said:

I fully intend to kill a massive amount of people. I am going to RP as a psychopath.

How about a terrorist organization that conducts a mass-murder once per 1-2 months in order to enforce a political, religious, or ideological agenda?

6 hours ago, DLimit said:

How about a terrorist organization that conducts a mass-murder once per 1-2 months in order to enforce a political, religious, or ideological agenda?

Not enough murder for me.

15 hours ago, Threat said:

I fully intend to kill a massive amount of people. I am going to RP as a psychopath.

As long as you kidnap and torture them first, while leaving a trail of clues that a clever defective will track down and eventually use to bring you to justice

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 10:07 PM, moonunit42 said:

So if that happen, then we all know where to Point our fingers...

On 4/19/2017 at 11:57 AM, Threat said:

I hope you enjoy life in prison then, your character wont last long at all and purposely has zero character progression other than racking up a body count. Depending on what kind of server you're on I can imagine you'd actually just get a straight up ban. For RP to work it has to work both ways, I understand that sociopaths don't care about how other people feel about what they do but you should also understand that no one is going to care when you get banned. 

You must seriously love looking at prison walls. Bloated and high pitched voices will call out "RDM!" "FailRP!" "MODSMODSMODSMODS!!!" 

But go for it like once in a month. Don't make it your character or you'll end up ruining the game for everyone