JonathanTaylor

Midnight Chasers - Under new management

Just a quick bump as i am eager to get some feedback upon the idea. With the last street racing organization disbanding, it is very likely that we are now the only one. 

- Added a link to our steam group where you can receive updates and check out events hosted on GTA V and Identity once it is released.

Feel free to join.

- Added some more poster examples. I have used various pictures from both Forza Horizon 2 and 3 but once the game is out we will be replacing these images with those from within Identity. 

Looks interesting brother, No matter what happens

you will have the Cherokee support & I hope it works out for you and the crew.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldNo7 said:

Looks interesting brother, No matter what happens

you will have the Cherokee support & I hope it works out for you and the crew.

Many thanks No7

• Like 1

Cool! Another team of car enthusiast. I'm the owner of Sayonara Racing, a more workshop-centered street team. But I would love to assist to your meets and touge nights defending my team's pride!

2podtnn.jpg

PS; if there's enough street teams, it could be cool to have a territory map, so teams can race each other like in Initial D. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Thunderbee said:

Cool! Another team of car enthusiast. I'm the owner of Sayonara Racing, a more workshop-centered street team. But I would love to assist to your meets and touge nights defending my team's pride!

2podtnn.jpg

PS; if there's enough street teams, it could be cool to have a territory map, so teams can race each other like in Initial D. 

I am the leader of the drifting team for Midnight Chasers, I'll definitly be seeing you up in the mountains!

2 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I am the leader of the drifting team for Midnight Chasers, I'll definitly be seeing you up in the mountains!

Its not a team

"Hello, Mr. @JonathanTaylor.
We haven't met yet, I'm Special Agent Zoey Anderson.

I just have a few questions for you, if you don't mind.
I assume all you papers and permits are in order? Any event you may be planing will require written permission from the governor's office, if you were to use public roads for any, and all events.

And the roads would need to be closed for the duration of the event, with prior notice to all citizens who may be using the road in question."

(( On another note, this seems like a solid and fun idea. Could be fun trying to chase you guys down for illegal street racing. :P I wish you the best of luck in the future. The part above is just me being In-Character. You don't have to respond in-character if you don't want to. ))

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

haven't met yet, I'm Special Agent Zoey Anderson.

I assume all you papers and permits are in order? Any event you may be planing will require written permission from the governor's office, if you were to use public roads for any, and all events.

And the roads would need to be closed for the duration of the event, with prior notice to all citizens who may be using the road in question."

(( On another note, this seems like a solid and fun idea. Could be fun trying to chase you guys down for illegal street racing. :P I wish you the best of luck in the future. The part above is just me being In-Character. You don't have to respond in-character if you don't want to. ))

Well, Agent Anderson. We'll just have to see if you can catch me :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Norway174 said:

We haven't met yet, I'm Special Agent Zoey Anderson.

Ms. Anderson, we aren't, especially me and my other members in my club; aren't going to be needing papers and permits. That's all i'm going to say :D

"Agent Anderson, to you. And I hope you have a good lawyer for when I catch you. You're gonna need it." ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

"Agent Anderson, to you. And I hope you have a good lawyer for when I catch you. You're gonna need it." ;) 

Didn't know FBI chase street racers, that's new.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Norway174 said:

That is if you catch me haha :D

@Norway174 Wait Ms. Anderson i'd also like to add one note. What we are doing here should not concern you one bit. We are hooligans in the mountains, i'd suggest you stick to much more serious things. Drugs, beatings and murders. Rather than a couple of teens in the hills drinking a couple of beers with loud exhausts. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

21 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

@Norway174 Wait Ms. Anderson i'd also like to add one note. What we are doing here should not concern you one bit. We are hooligans in the mountains, i'd suggest you stick to much more serious things. Drugs, beatings and murders. Rather than a couple of teens in the hills drinking a couple of beers with loud exhausts. 

Yeah a couple of teens in the hills getting drunk and racing doesn't sound to bad at all! lol. Who cares how many lives are lost by some hooligans am i right?

13 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yeah a couple of teens in the hills getting drunk and racing doesn't sound to bad at all! lol. Who cares how many lives are lost by some hooligans am i right?

The police would get involved, not FBI lol.
The FBI's focus is on stopping terrorism, corruption, organized crime, cyber crime and civil rights violations, as well as investigating serious crimes such as major thefts or murders.

• Like 1