Rasko

Will the "Town Square" module be late ?

Hey, I was wandering : Will the upcoming module be there on time ? Because a lot of stuff in Identity were delayed (Especially the full game that was supposed to come out in early 2017), and, since the Town Square module is supposed to be released in a few days, it'll be nice if we could get more information on whether or not the module will arrive on time.

• Like 1

Although they have stated that the game will be out late 2017 or 2018 I believe the game itself will most likely be out 2018.

The first module will be out when it is ready and the rest will follow afterwards. After all that can begin to talk about release.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rasko said:

Hey, I was wandering : Will the upcoming module be there on time ? Because a lot of stuff in Identity were delayed (Especially the full game that was supposed to come out in early 2017), and, since the Town Square module is supposed to be released in a few days, it'll be nice if we could get more information on whether or not the module will arrive on time.

The module isn't "supposed" to release in a few days. All the hard parts are done as of now, it's just a matter of finishing some buildings and interior. It's very close to being finished. 

• Like 8

It's very close to being finished. 

Are we talking in days ? Months ? (Oh and my bad for the "a few days", just some rumors I've seen on the forum)

45 minutes ago, Rasko said:

Are we talking in days ? Months ? (Oh and my bad for the "a few days", just some rumors I've seen on the forum)

There is no rumors saying "a few days" but there is estimations of weeks. I don't know where or who you saw post that but they are either a troll or just are bad at estimations because we will get an announcement at least a "week" before to give us notice.... 

28 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There is no rumors saying "a few days" but there is estimations of weeks. I don't know where or who you saw post that but they are either a troll or just are bad at estimations because we will get an announcement at least a "week" before to give us notice.... 

Ok, thank you for your answers

• Like 1

I think the devs gave end of March as release but like all game companies, games get pushed back ( to give you an idea of companies pushing back games, I think GTA V was pushed back 3 times)

13 minutes ago, kansasdude said:

I think the devs gave end of March as release but like all game companies, games get pushed back ( to give you an idea of companies pushing back games, I think GTA V was pushed back 3 times)

I don't think GTA V itself was pushed back 3 times I believe it was just the online component...I may be wrong I didn't really follow its timeline i just bought it when it released and that was that

I'm hoping it's released on a weekend, though I suppose I'll be grateful no matter when it's released.  

50 minutes ago, Luck said:

I don't think GTA V itself was pushed back 3 times I believe it was just the online component...I may be wrong I didn't really follow its timeline i just bought it when it released and that was that

Yup, that's how I remembered it too. GTA V was pushed back because of the Online part. The game was finished before they had the online ready to go. So it got pushed back until they had the Online ready for launch.

9 hours ago, Banteel said:

Yup, that's how I remembered it too. GTA V was pushed back because of the Online part. The game was finished before they had the online ready to go. So it got pushed back until they had the Online ready for launch.

Even with all those push backs, GTA online was still a mess at launch for the first month because rockstar weren't prepared enough 

I'm just excited to play this groundbreaking game. I want a module as soon as possible. Any number of bugs or incomplete stuff will not disenchant me in any way and I will continue to remain excited the whole way through even after release.

Edited by Banteel
  • Like 2