Hanshi-Toshiro

delete

57 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Thanks! Was just bored lol. These could be posters to spread around the city and towns. 

The developers confirmed with me that billboards will be a thing. This could probably work as a pretty nice billboard that'll catch interest lol.

• Like 1

This sounds amazing! I love me some old school rock. And what do you mean by alien conspiracies? Their real. I saw one....

10 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

This sounds amazing! I love me some old school rock. And what do you mean by alien conspiracies? Their real. I saw one....

Thank you! 

Alien conspiracies as in we will talk about the facts and evidence of their actually being other life-forms on earth and outer space. I have also seen many UFO's and they are re-accruing in my dreams o.O

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

The developers confirmed with me that billboards will be a thing. This could probably work as a pretty nice billboard that'll catch interest lol.

Just what I was thinking! 

You should host an actual radio show where we could tune in and listen. You could do something similar to Monstercat on Twitch. Or see if there is any other site that let's you host your own radio show.

Ever heard of EVE-Radio? I used to listen to them all the time back in the day. I'd love to check out something similar for Identity.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck your business!

Edited by Norway174
typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Norway174 said:

You should host an actual radio show where we could tune in and listen. You could do something similar to Monstercat on Twitch. Or see if there is any other site that let's you host your own radio show.

Ever heard of EVE-Radio? I used to them all the time back in the day. I'd love to check out something similar for Identity.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck your business!

Thanks! I'm actually recording some radio station styled podcasts. I'll have to check out EVE radio! :)

Update:

Check out the main post to see a very small snip-it from this weeks recording!

Also, I will solve the quite mic problem. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro