Sign in to follow this  
Mastahakill

Haunted House on Halloween!

I know Halloween is a long way but I thought it would be cool if on Halloween there was a haunted house people could go through! I just thought it would be a cool thing to do on this holiday with friends.
 grid-cell-29937-1410559998-3.jpg.919e14agrid-cell-1029-1410559615-3.jpg.ed989edab160f863d49555f5e7a936bb07b9f703.jpg.ae8d6396a6d00796a3e1ec12707993477bd.jpg.538

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of haunted houses and halloween myself and it would be cool if they could set this thing up on halloween but it depends on what resources they have and if they're busy with other stuff. Maybe they could add a haunted house and trick or treat paid dlc on halloween ;) ^^

• Like 1

Yeah, it would be nice having special events like this, and not only in halloween, for example in winter snowing map, icy roads... And it can be implemented with a update some days before so it dont take actually time of development until the release.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2017 at 4:57 AM, Charmeley said:

Nice idea. Maybe you could also do it escape room-style with friends :)

Love that idea!

• Like 1

On 4/16/2017 at 1:52 AM, Ravo said:

I'm a big fan of haunted houses and halloween myself and it would be cool if they could set this thing up on halloween but it depends on what resources they have and if they're busy with other stuff. Maybe they could add a haunted house and trick or treat paid dlc on halloween ;) ^^

I am too. But if we were going to do that kind of thing on Halloween I'd want the spook houses to be good. None of that cheap thrill crap. I'm talking about creative and terrifying. I wouldn't want them to be too short either. No 5 minute walkthrough. I'm thinking more like 15 minutes. They do that and I'm sure it would be a hit. :D

• Like 2