Sign in to follow this  
Jakeyninja

Will I be able to get a refund if I can't run it?

I spent 50 dollars on the game so I would hate to not be able to run it and still not get a refund.

• Like 1

HAIRYGRENADE said, " In order for a refund you will need to contact the CEO at johnvanderzwet@asylumentertainment.com "

Source:

2 hours ago, Jakeyninja said:

I spent 50 dollars on the game so I would hate to not be able to run it and still not get a refund.

I think you have to get a refund before the module comes out. @HairyGrenade can verify this if I am right or wrong.

12 hours ago, Jakeyninja said:

It is possible that the alpha soon to be released can have optimization issues, so I wouldn't give up too soon, as if this occurs it affects all pc's

ill still keep the game even if i cant run until i get a better pc to play it! But most likely you wont need much more the a mid range gaming pc id assume 

1 hour ago, Turaxis said:

In what way Charmeley ?

Was just thinking that games and mmo's on alpha/beta/release stages sometimes suffer from optimization issues that affect fps and tearing. Which is quite common. Does it have to happe. With Identity, no. But sometimes it is not the players computer that is to blame, that was my point :)

I dont expect the Alpha or Beta to run 100% smooth, its great if it does but I think the devs will use the time before the final release to test and stress test, both the game and the servers, and ofc. to correct minor mistakes, or improve it as players comes with feedback.

According to @TheDynasty (youtuber) then there will not be any alpha released, and the devs will release the beta (first module) when the devs are ready with it. Its a bit sad for all of us that have been waiting for a test of the game (very soon), but the good thing is that it will feels alot more ready when they open up for the beta access. - I did not found this information confirmed anywhere on this forum yet.

Edited by Turaxis

34 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

I dont expect the Alpha or Beta to run 100% smooth, its great if it does but I think the devs will use the time before the final release to test and stress test, both the game and the servers, and ofc. to correct minor mistakes, or improve it as players comes with feedback.

According to @TheDynasty (youtuber) then there will not be any alpha released, and the devs will release the beta (first module) when the devs are ready with it. Its a bit sad for all of us that have been waiting for a test of the game (very soon), but the good thing is that it will feels alot more ready when they open up for the beta access. - I did not found this information confirmed anywhere on this forum yet.

The 3 modules will basically serve as the Alpha. The beta which will be the closest version to the full game will be after all 3 modules. 

• Like 2