Thunderbee

- 「 SAYONARA RACING 」 -

- 「 SAYONARA RACING 」 -

- ABOUT US

Welcome to Sayonara Racing. We are a street racing club with our own personal workshop. We formed the gang in the 90's when street racing was popular. Nowadays we just try to survive among the others with the spirit that is extinguishing. 

We used to be the top club in the 90's, drifting from the mountain touge to high-speed racing at the highway. 

1890601_192089981000035_1022259375_o.jpg

-OUR ACTIVITIES 

Our original activity and our favorite one: mountain drifting, also know as "touge" in Japanese. We go to the mountain roads and drift downhill or uphill with our friends in the middle of the night, away from the people and the city. Sadly, those nowadays mountain roads are usually patrolled by police and are filled with speed cameras, so our trips to the mountains are less then ever. 

old-school-japanese-touge-drift.png

Thankfully, the city is big and there are places where we can drift, like the sea ports or abandoned industrial zones. We usually meet every Saturday night at XXXXX at XX:XX PM and drift until the morning sun comes up (if the police don't stop us). 

DSC_0236.jpg

Our other big activity is the highway racing: Wangan style. Originated in Japan in the 2000's, people started to build high powered cars and run at incredible high speeds (300 km/h or 180 mp/h). Since our cars are more focused at drifting and are not that fast, we usually just go and drive on the highway, there's always people with similar cars to challenge. 

- WORKSHOP 

Our workshop is located at the outside of the city, away from the noisy people. 

Our workshop used to be members-only, but now you can bring your own car and let us modify it. We are experts in drifting builds. Also sometimes we have some cars for sale, come check it out. 

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

- VIDEOS

Old video of our touge nights at the mountain, drifting all night. 

Video of these days, where we drift Saturday nights at the sea port. 

Onboard video of one of our drivers at the highway. 

Want to be one of us? Show us your ride, your skills and your true passion. 
Beware, the simple action of having one of our team stickers on your car means the police will ask you question! 

Edited by Thunderbee
  • Like 5

I'm looking forward to it,

Definately something I'll invest time into doing and participating. If you need any details about me send me a quick PM and I'll fill you in on why I'm here and why I might join. 

-Vilix 

You guys posting videos are all missing a crucial component of Japanese Drift Racing: Shitty Eurobeat Techno. There's a real video below.

21 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

You guys posting videos are all missing a crucial component of Japanese Drift Racing: Shitty Eurobeat Techno. There's a real video below.

Eurobeat has become a normie meme.

Real OGs listen to HI-NRG