Sign in to follow this  
AlexZ

Hello everyone!

Hello guys, my name is Alex, I just discovered this game some months ago, and Im very hyped about this game, its like the RP I always dreamed. Not sure why i didnt find it earlier. So I have decided jump to the forum because I have some ideas I want to post, but before I wanted to introduce myself.

I have played other RP games like DarkRP or Atlis Life before and I enjoyed them a lot. I love the driving sims games to and is the part im most hyped of this game, imagine going with your car through the montains... 9_9

So, its all I wanted to say, sorry for my english :$, and see you all in the game.:D (im from Europe, so I will be in  EU servers)

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlexZ said:

Hello guys, my name is Alex, I just discovered this game some months ago, and Im very hyped about this game, its like the RP I always dreamed. Not sure why i didnt find it earlier. So I have decided jump to the forum because I have some ideas I want to post, but before I wanted to introduce myself.

I have played other RP games like DarkRP or Atlis Life before and I enjoyed them a lot. I love the driving sims games to and is the part im most hyped of this game, imagine going with your car through the montains... 9_9

So, its all I wanted to say, sorry for my english :$, and see you all in the game.:D (im from Europe, so I will be in  EU servers)

Welcome to Identity!

I have played DarkRP and Altks life both before now and this looks really fresh and fun I hope to see you in the future 

Hello Alex and welcome to the identity community. Nice to meet you.

Enjoy your stay here. Greetings from germany :)