Sign in to follow this  
MrClark

Drugs

Whenever you buy a bag of weed will you need to roll it. Like with heroin will you need to put it in the needle (I know there are other ways to use it). Will it also have an animation with like the joint or blunt in your mouth or like the needle in your arm. That would be cool to see it would add more immersion to it.

• Like 1

I don't know for a fact but I don't think so. Drugs will probably be a part of identity but I don't think the developers have the time and resources to delve into little details like this. I'd guess that there wont be any kind of animation when you take the drugs, I think you will just select the kind of drug you wanna consume and then experience the effects of the drug. Would be cool tho, but very unlikely to have some kind of animation to it

6 minutes ago, MrClark said:

Whenever you buy a bag of weed will you need to roll it. Like with heroin will you need to put it in the needle (I know there are other ways to use it). Will it also have an animation with like the joint or blunt in your mouth or like the needle in your arm. That would be cool to see it would add more immersion to it.

So there will be drugs in the game. Smoking seems something that will pass but somehow your proposal with injected heroin in a game...breaks a lot of boundaries...so I believe it won't happen...

5 minutes ago, Ravo said:

I don't know for a fact but I don't think so. Drugs will probably be a part of identity but I don't think the developers have the time and resources to delve into little details like this. I'd guess that there wont be any kind of animation when you take the drugs, I think you will just select the kind of drug you wanna consume and then experience the effects of the drug. Would be cool tho, but very unlikely to have some kind of animation to it

Yeah im just like referencing back when I played Santos RP on GMOD the meth pipe and blunt or like cigar hung out of your mouth

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrClark said:

It's highly unlikely, although I'm 99% certain there was talk of drugs leading to in-game buffs, positive or negative remains to be seen.

Edited by Jinx