I think we need to have a wallet, especially in this game  , everything is awesome and  this going to be amazing .

Dev team done and did everything to make this game unique . just imagine.and tell me what do you think .

bi-foldwhiskey2_3.jpg

Edited by Mehran
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mehran said:

Yes exactly , btw we can have extra space to use . this going to be awesome xD

Speaking of extra space, do you know if there's going to be backpacks? Especially hypebeast backpacks :P 

Yes but Wallet is something else , They should think about  cash money , I hope they did , I don't know Why I like to see more details in this game :D

10 hours ago, Mehran said:

Yes but Wallet is something else , They should think about  cash money , I hope they did , I don't know Why I like to see more details in this game :D

Immersion is important :). Although it might be a bit problematic: as many there are people, as many different things people want to see...or more! Therefore this must be the most ambitious game project ever haha :P

Its possible to have cash money on you, witch are kinda needed for illigal buisness so police cant see all what you are buying (ex. to buy drugs), I did not see on forum if that will be shown with a wallet.