AmberH

Farmers!

If we can live off the land why not be a farmer? You can grow your own food. Sell it for a profit, expand land, maybe animals? Get a nice fancy tractor to drive around and a straw hat and overalls! Could be exciting to see all you could do with farming. 

• Like 5

Farming is confirmed and also other options of living off the land is pretty much living off the grid like a mountain man, hunting for food and living without Internet :)

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Farming is confirmed and also other options of living off the land is pretty much living off the grid like a mountain ma, hunting for food and living without Internet :)

Cool thanks. I cant wait till the game is out

While I'm planning on being a cop I'm extremely interested in seeing what the options are for traditional farming, ranching, and even mode modern methods such as aquaponics and fish farming. If they include what I'm looking for it'd be amazing to also be a farmer!

Being a cop with a farm would also be good. I hope we get the chance of selecting our own place to live in. 

I am aiming for a farm, that is the dream. Living off the land and just being able to create and do the things I want to from creative work to farming, amazing.