If you're an investor, PM me.
If you're a consulting firm and you want to offer your services, PM me.

Edited by SupremeLeader

RP Name: OnePumpWonder

Forum Name: OnePumpWonder

Why do you want to work for Supreme?: This clothing line is my absolute favorite when it comes to not only what I wear, but my everyday items as well!

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Corporate

What Position are you applying for?: Public Relations

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme: James Jebbia (The creator of Supreme) is also the founder/ceo of Stussy New York, and Union New York, 2 other very impressive clothing brands. Supreme was also the first urban streetwear brand to have a collaboration with a high-class designer brand, which was Louis Vuitton.

5 hours ago, OnePumpWonder said:

RP Name: OnePumpWonder

Forum Name: OnePumpWonder

Why do you want to work for Supreme?: This clothing line is my absolute favorite when it comes to not only what I wear, but my everyday items as well!

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Corporate

What Position are you applying for?: Public Relations

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme: James Jebbia (The creator of Supreme) is also the founder/ceo of Stussy New York, and Union New York, 2 other very impressive clothing brands. Supreme was also the first urban streetwear brand to have a collaboration with a high-class designer brand, which was Louis Vuitton.

Congratulations, OnePumpWonder

You have been accepted to join the PR team for Supreme Clothing in IdentityRPG.

Welcome to Supreme.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

Edited by SupremeLeader

"How will Supreme Drops work?"

Every Saturday night, at 9PM PST, our Supreme store will drop a new collection of clothing, and other accessories.

EVERYTHING WE PUT OUT IS LIMITED SUPPLY. 

We will be releasing ads all around the town, on TV, and in radio about the items we will be releasing in every "drop".

EVERY DROP IS DIFFERENT. AND ONCE AN ITEM HAS BEEN OUT ONCE, ITS VERY LIKELY THAT IT'LL NEVER BE OUT AGAIN.

Keep your ear to the ground so you don't miss out on our releases!

Despite the exclusivity of our items, the prices of our items will be your normal price for your average T-shirt, or Hoodie. However, because of the limited supply and potential demand, the resell prices here will be absolutely ridiculous. Make sure you cop your items when you can!

Edited by SupremeLeader

RP Name: iAreJayar

Forum Name: iarejayar

Why do you want to work for Supreme?: Because I don't fuck with da Ape

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Design

What Position are you applying for?: Video editor

Do you have a working mic?: yes sir/ma'am

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme: It opened in 1994. Supreme is the most resellable clothing branding in the world. Supreme keeps their inventory limited, releasing products in small exclusive runs.

Edited by iarejayar

16 minutes ago, iarejayar said:

RP Name: iAreJayar

Forum Name: iarejayar

Why do you want to work for Supreme?: Because I don't fuck with da Ape

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Design

What Position are you applying for?: Video editor

Do you have a working mic?: yes sir/ma'am

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme: It opened in 1994. Supreme is the most resellable clothing branding in the world. Supreme keeps their inventory limited, releasing products in small exclusive runs.

Congratulations, iAreJayar

You have been accepted to join the VFX team for Supreme Clothing in IdentityRPG.

Welcome to Supreme.

Edited by SupremeLeader

We have recently acquired new blood. 

Welcome our new edition to the GFX Design team, @HypeBeast

Welcome to Supreme.

Edited by SupremeLeader

RP Name: Tat2xNova

Forum Name: Tat2xNova

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: I’ve always been a big entrepreneur and love working for myself. This clothing line could be a fun opportunity for myself to other parts of the world.  

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Retail or Design.

What Position are you applying for?: Security for retail and Project Management for Design

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Supreme is a very popular brand that sells a very limited clothing line. It opened up in 1994. Also I b wearin dat all day. Ain't never catching me lackin 

11 minutes ago, Tat2xNova said:

RP Name: Tat2xNova

Forum Name: Tat2xNova

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: I’ve always been a big entrepreneur and love working for myself. This clothing line could be a fun opportunity for myself to other parts of the world.  

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Retail or Design.

What Position are you applying for?: Security for retail and Project Management for Design

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Supreme is a very popular brand that sells a very limited clothing line. It opened up in 1994. Also I b wearin dat all day. Ain't never catching me lackin 

Congratulations, Tat2xNova
You have been accepted to join the Design team for Supreme Clothing as our Project Manager.

Welcome to Supreme.

RP Name: Apollotron

Forum Name: Apollotron

Why do you want to work for Supreme?: I have a passion for business and I am interested in stylish clothing. Supreme has popped out to me as a company that has a lot of potential.

What area are you looking to work in (Corporate, Design, Retail)?: Corporate

What position are you applying for?: Finance/Marketing

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme: Supreme is a urban clothing line started in 1994 founded by James Jebbia. Supreme clothing was designed to appeal to skater but, has expanded to a wider audience such as artists and people involved with the hip-hop scene. This clothing line offers a unique feel and is very limited, only releasing clothes at limited locations only a couple times a year.

33 minutes ago, Apollotron said:

RP Name: Apollotron

Forum Name: Apollotron

Why do you want to work for Supreme?: I have a passion for business and I am interested in stylish clothing. Supreme has popped out to me as a company that has a lot of potential.

What area are you looking to work in (Corporate, Design, Retail)?: Corporate

What position are you applying for?: Finance/Marketing

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme: Supreme is a urban clothing line started in 1994 founded by James Jebbia. Supreme clothing was designed to appeal to skater but, has expanded to a wider audience such as artists and people involved with the hip-hop scene. This clothing line offers a unique feel and is very limited, only releasing clothes at limited locations only a couple times a year.

Congratulations, Apollotron
You have been accepted as our new Finiancial Advisor at Supreme Corp.

Welcome to Supreme.

As of today, Supreme will have its own boxing team in the "Born To Bleed" boxing league.

Our first boxer will be our security guard, @djdobish

My man got gains + light hands. We gonna take the W home for this one. 

@OnePumpWonder will be his representative, and will handle press conferences and such @Tat2xNova will be his personal trainer.

You can read more about it here: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/5547-boxing-league-recruiting/

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg.7f1ae1

RP Name: Jack Clasen

Forum Name: JackC

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: I love the brand and I think it would be an awesome opportunity to represent the brand

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): I am definitely interested in working in the Corporate area. 

What Position are you applying for?: Lawyer

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Supreme was opened in 1994 and since then has been releasing products dozens at a time, known as "drops", this method is one of the reasons the brand is so popular.

22 hours ago, JackC said:

RP Name: Jack Clasen

Forum Name: JackC

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: I love the brand and I think it would be an awesome opportunity to represent the brand

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): I am definitely interested in working in the Corporate area. 

What Position are you applying for?: Lawyer

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Supreme was opened in 1994 and since then has been releasing products dozens at a time, known as "drops", this method is one of the reasons the brand is so popular.

I would like to speak with you further about this. Check PM.

RP Name:James

Forum Name:wizard2894

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: It is an an exciting prospect and I am looking to get my foot in the door early.

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail):Corporate

What Position are you applying for?:Chief Financial Officer

Do you have a working mic?:Yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™:

Hello.

My name is Supreme Leader, and I'm opening a street-wear clothing line called Supreme™, which is a chain that originates in NYC back in April 1994.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/supremerpg

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/supremerpg

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SupremeRPG_

What is Supreme™?

Supreme™ is a skateboarding shop/clothing brand established in New York City in April 1994. Our brand caters to the skateboarding, hip hop and punk rock cultures, and the youth culture at large. We make clothes and accessories, but also manufacture skateboards that are collected like modern art. Our shoes, clothing, and accessories create a big secondary market for supreme clothing, because items are produced to a very limited quantity and also because there are only ten stores worldwide.

The brand was founded by James Jebbia. Although he was born in the US, he lived in England until he was nineteen. The first Supreme™ store opened on Lafayette Street in downtown Manhattan in 1994. It was designed with skaters in mind, with a unique design for the store layout: by arranging the clothes around the perimeter of the store, a large central space permitted skaters with backpacks to skate right into the store and still feel comfortable. In 2004, a second location was opened on North Fairfax Ave in Los Angeles, California, which is nearly double the size of the original New York City store and features an indoor skate bowl. Other locations include Paris, London, Tokyo (Harajuku, Daikanyama & Shibuya), Nagoya, Osaka, and Fukuoka

6 hours ago, wizard2894 said:

RP Name:James

Forum Name:wizard2894

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: It is an an exciting prospect and I am looking to get my foot in the door early.

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail):Corporate

What Position are you applying for?:Chief Financial Officer

Do you have a working mic?:Yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™:

Unfortunately, we already have a CFO on staff.

If you're still interested in working in Finance, we still have an accounting position for you if want it.

- Supreme Leader | CEO of Supreme Clothing

13 hours ago, wizard2894 said:

No i do not, unless there are other executive positions up.

We unfortunately do not have any more executive positions available.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or interests in working here at Supreme.