My Gad :o What a superb quality on what you do !

You can be sure that I will support you in your work!

• Like 2

On 6/15/2017 at 4:08 PM, Cuuka said:

My Gad :o What a superb quality on what you do !

You can be sure that I will support you in your work!

Thanks for the kind words :)

RP Name: King Brains

Forum Name: kingboobie

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?: Cause the cool kids have it

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): Design

What Position are you applying for?: Photography

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: They're known for selling Dank Metrocards in NYC.

Hey, this company is copyrighted and you wont be able to make this company unless you change the brand or alter the name you cant just steal a whole entire clothing brand cause there will be a cease and desist so just pull a rockstar on this and change the name a bit and font just a heads up

22 minutes ago, Ferrari said:

Hey, this company is copyrighted and you wont be able to make this company unless you change the brand or alter the name you cant just steal a whole entire clothing brand cause there will be a cease and desist so just pull a rockstar on this and change the name a bit and font just a heads up

What we're doing falls under the category of "fan-art". We're not going to use the actual existing designs that Supreme currently has, and we're going to be creatively different in that sense.

Also, due to the ambiguity of the word "Supreme", we have much more freedom in that sense.

In a game like identity, with limited features, what are people actually going to be doing with these particular jobs, lets be honest, i cant see them doing what those jobs actually require.

- Communications - Whats a player going to do each day they go to work ingame when they work this job..
- Finance/Marketing - Really gonna trust some rand on the internet with your businesses finances? really? good luck.
- Public Relations - Whats a player going to do each day they go to work ingame when they work this job..
- Human Resources - Whats a player going to do each day they go to work ingame when they work this job..

Edited by Narc

20 hours ago, Narc said:

In a game like identity, with limited features, what are people actually going to be doing with these particular jobs, lets be honest, i cant see them doing what those jobs actually require.

- Communications - Whats a player going to do each day they go to work ingame when they work this job..
- Finance/Marketing - Really gonna trust some rand on the internet with your businesses finances? really? good luck.
- Public Relations - Whats a player going to do each day they go to work ingame when they work this job..
- Human Resources - Whats a player going to do each day they go to work ingame when they work this job..

Just going off of many of the games that are currently out with very robust economies, there's going to be much to do.

Obviously, we can only make assumptions off what we know now (which isn't much at all).

5 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Just going off of many of the games that are currently out with very robust economies, there's going to be much to do.

Obviously, we can only make assumptions off what we know now (which isn't much at all).

Yep pretty much, but this game is basically their arma 3 mod into a game, and they go in depth with alot of features, and have left AI to boring jobs they know people wouldnt want to play as (such as cashiers) so id be under the assumption that they wouldnt bother adding features that support those jobs so they leave it up to the roleplay to mimic jobs like that or prostitute, etc. But even though jobs like those would be left up to rp, you honestly cant sit there and tell me you can see someone who has no idea what that job entails, roleplaying it out via voice/text, or someone who knows what that job is, and doing it on a game. I understand why you put it there, to make it look more legitimate because its in the business, but its also a game

• Like 1