21 hours ago, Norway174 said:

"You sure have been expanding at a rapid rate, Mr. Supreme.

I trust you have nothing to hide if the FBI were to request a financial audition to go trough your books? I assume all your papers and permits are in order? And money haven't been randomly disappearing from the logs?

Thank you for your time, Mr. Supreme."

(Just some random In-Character RP there. You don't have to partake if you don't want to.)

We'd be more than happy to comply with whatever requests you have.

2 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

We'd be more than happy to comply with whatever requests you have.

How did you create non-real footage in real life situations? Very cool.

32 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

He used Adobe After Effects most likely

17 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Hi there! I'm the Chief Design Officer at Supreme and I was responsible for the video. The process was fairly complex but I can break it down into a couple simple steps.

1. 1. I acquired the base video footage
  2. 2. I used a complex motion tracking software known as boujou. Using this, I was able to recreate the space in the video using many thousand points in a 3D environment.
  3. 3. I exported the points to Adobe After Effects.
  4. 4. I cut parts of the video I didn't want and then added music.
  5. 5. Using the points created earlier, I assigned text and images to certain parts of the video.
  6. 6. I blended the added layers using masks and textures.
  • Like 4

RP Name : Zayne Northwood

Forum Name : Indevious

Why do I want to work for Supreme? I gotta look fresh and I need those employee discounts you feeeeel me. Also I would enjoy interacting with people while working in a store thats going to be popular and I'll hopefully be paid well;)

What area are you looking to work in? Retail

What position are you applying for? Merchandise Associate

Do you have a working mic? Of course.

History of Supreme: The first Supreme store opened in Manhattan 1994 and it was made in mind for skaters. The store had a unique design which made it able for skaters to ride around inside the store.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indevious said:

RP Name : Zayne Northwood

Forum Name : Indevious

Why do I want to work for Supreme? I gotta look fresh and I need those employee discounts you feeeeel me. Also I would enjoy interacting with people while working in a store thats going to be popular and I'll hopefully be paid well;)

What area are you looking to work in? Retail

What position are you applying for? Merchandise Associate

Do you have a working mic? Of course.

History of Supreme: The first Supreme store opened in Manhattan 1994 and it was made in mind for skaters. The store had a unique design which made it able for skaters to ride around inside the store.

Congratulations, Indevious

You have been accepted to join our Retail staff as a Merchandise Associate for Supreme Clothing in IdentityRPG.

Welcome to Supreme.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

No hate but you literally just got a real life brand and made it your own. You could've atleast tried to be creative. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

No hate but you literally just got a real life brand and made it your own. You could've atleast tried to be creative. 

We'll be making our own designs in game. The first couple drops will be only the classics, which will eventually turn into collectibles as they'll never be released again. 

We're using the name of the brand, and it's history. Everything else will be done by our design team and brand directors.

As of today, Supreme will have its own boxing team in the "Born To Bleed" boxing league.

Our first boxer will be our security guard, @djdobish

My man got gains + light hands, standing at 6'8, 275 pounds. 

@OnePumpWonder will be his representative, and will handle press conferences and such. @Tat2xNova will be his personal trainer.

You can read more about it here: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/5547-boxing-league-recruiting/

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg.7f1ae1

Edited by SupremeLeader
  • Like 2

RP Name: Tactical Plot$ 

Twitter/IG:TacticalPlots 

Forum Name: PlotS-

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?:  I would love to collab and expand the brand, big dreams...im a traveling soldier settling down in my city this month. 

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): All Three I can fit in it all. 

What Position are you applying for?: Anything you would love to fit us in.

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Known all about Supreme since I was a kid, as an artist I used to draw the brand on my characters, that along with Bape. Been building my brand for a while and with the right tools I would love to grow where my imagination can roam free.

Edited by PlotS-

Will Supream Clothing have any actions towards benefiting the community without the expectancy of profit? 

For example, donating clothing to those who are in great need of it.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Will Supream Clothing have any actions towards benefiting the community without the expectancy of profit? 

For example, donating clothing to those who are in great need of it.

Is Supreme the only source of clothing available in Identity?

There are many cheaper alternatives for clothing. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PlotS- said:

RP Name: Tactical Plot$ 

Twitter/IG:TacticalPlots 

Forum Name: PlotS-

Why do you want to work for Supreme™?:  I would love to collab and expand the brand, big dreams...im a traveling soldier settling down in my city this month. 

What area are you looking to work in? (Corporate, Design, Retail): All Three I can fit in it all. 

What Position are you applying for?: Anything you would love to fit us in.

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Tell me a little bit about the history of Supreme™: Known all about Supreme since I was a kid, as an artist I used to draw the brand on my characters, that along with Bape. Been building my brand for a while and with the right tools I would love to grow where my imagination can roam free.

As of now, we are mainly in need of GFX/VFX artists.

Is this something that interests you?

4 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Is Supreme the only source of clothing available in Identity?

There are many cheaper alternatives for clothing. 

Yes, I'm aware! I'm just curious as to if the company will have any charity aspects!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Yes, I'm aware! I'm just curious as to if the company will have any charity aspects!

Nothing so far is confirmed