Im thinking a job in therapy. You can use a single room or open a office. People can come to you and talk out their issues which is what people online like to do anyways. With professional training in this field I'm really thinking of making this a part of the game. Anyone else think this could work?! 

I'd think it's more Role Play than game-technical stuff. Like I don't think they'd make it an official profession. You could make a room in your house or apartment that'd look like psychologist's office and invite your clients there, have custom payment etc, but I think it'd be more of a part-time job than full time job. Not that many people would be willing to pay in-game psychologist role playing user to talk about their character's or their own issues in my opinion.

I don't think it would work.  An American might might have different methods ofor then say Australia. Etc.

Edited by DanDud88

woah! instead of visiting a therapy in reallife paying one that plays the game with ingame cash to get an ingame therapy? sounds awesome :D

Definitely going to do this might start a little Psychiatrist office with multiple Therapists or Lawyering all sound good to me but this works better in hardcore RP communities but not light ones which is what I'm worried about.