Sign in to follow this  
Alphoni

Hello! I'm Alphoni!

Hello!

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Jonathan, I'm mostly known as Alphoni online, and I'm quite new to the Identity community! 

I've been having a look around this community, and the game itself for a couple of days now and it seems promising! Just a couple of minutes before I made this post I actually pledged $90 to the community, because I truly do believe it has potential! And I've always been a fan of Life simulator games. So I'm really excited for the release!

Allow me to introduce myself a little more!

As I said, I'm Jonathan! I'm 19, I turn 20 in July. I work as a personal assistant (I help people with disabilities), got a lot of strange work hours, so the hours I'm online and active may vary a bit! I finished school last summer, I used to study Helicopter Technology, ended up working with disabled people, that took quite a turn, eh? Well, I'm happy with what I do! I got my own place, I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment, It's enough for me to get by, I don't need a lot more room for my activities!

I'm a very happy, optimistic and chatty person. I have it easy to get along with most people! So I believe I'll get to know most of you quite fast!

Well, if you have any question, please ask! I'd love to talk!

Kind regards,

Alphoni

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alphoni said:

Hello!

My name is Jonathan, I'm mostly known as Alphoni online, and I'm quite new to the Identity community! 

I've been having a look around this community, and the game itself for a couple of days now and it seems promising! Just a couple of minutes before I made this post I actually pledged $90 to the community, because I truly do believe it has potential! And I've always been a fan of Life simulator games. So I'm really excited for the release!

As I said, I'm Jonathan! I'm 19, I turn 20 in July. I work as a personal assistant (I help people with disabilities), got a lot of strange work hours, so the hours I'm online and active may vary a bit! I finished school last summer, I used to study Helicopter Technology, ended up working with disabled people, that took quite a turn, eh? Well, I'm happy with what I do! I got my own place, I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment, It's enough for me to get by, I don't need a lot more room for my activities!

I'm a very happy, optimistic and chatty person. I have it easy to get along with most people! So I believe I'll get to know most of you quite fast!

Kind regards,

Alphoni

What do you plan to do in Identity? Do you have a character story yet? Any goals you wish to accomplish when the first module releases? I'm very interested, possibly we could have some role to play in each others lives in Identity -- as you know I've already had contact with you and you seem like a very mature and positive person :)

Great talking to you,

~ SummitsEdge

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alphoni said:

Hello!

Kind regards,

Alphoni

Hello and Welcome Alphoni! :D

14 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

What do you plan to do in Identity? Do you have a character story yet? Any goals you wish to accomplish when the first module releases? I'm very interested, possibly we could have some role to play in each others lives in Identity -- as you know I've already had contact with you and you seem like a very mature and positive person :)

Great talking to you,

~ SummitsEdge

My plan is to start a company! Create something incredible that will inspire other players to keep on working on their business/company within the game. Something that I can be proud of as well! I do not have a character story yet, no. I haven't thought that far!

I'm not sure of what my goals are when the first module is released. I'm just really excited to test it out, see how the game feels. I truly do believe it has got some great potential!

5 minutes ago, Alphoni said:

My plan is to start a company! Create something incredible that will inspire other players to keep on working on their business/company within the game. Something that I can be proud of as well! I do not have a character story yet, no. I haven't thought that far!

I'm not sure of what my goals are when the first module is released. I'm just really excited to test it out, see how the game feels. I truly do believe it has got some great potential!

Same! Hopefully, people are right about it being released around Easter weekend. Doubt it tho.

5 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

Same! Hopefully, people are right about it being released around Easter weekend. Doubt it tho.

Oh, easter weekend? That's not far away at all! I haven't been around the community long at all, as you noticed, so I didn't even know about that! The sooner the better, but no rush! I want it to be near perfection when it's released. I'm not getting my hopes up too much, considering all games have some flaws upon release. :)

Kind regards,

Alphoni

4 minutes ago, Alphoni said:

Oh, easter weekend? That's not far away at all! I haven't been around the community long at all, as you noticed, so I didn't even know about that! The sooner the better, but no rush! I want it to be near perfection when it's released. I'm not getting my hopes up too much, considering all games have some flaws upon release. :)

Kind regards,

Alphoni

I'm not sure if you're aware, but they're releasing it in modules and will be updating it continuously until the next one will be released. Some people are saying that it will most likely be released in the coming weeks -- one of the most active and knowledgeable members of the forums is estimating Easter weekend -- which I hope he's right about because I'm excited!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but they're releasing it in modules and will be updating it continuously until the next one will be released. Some people are saying that it will most likely be released in the coming weeks -- one of the most active and knowledgeable members of the forums is estimating Easter weekend -- which I hope he's right about because I'm excited!

Ohh, okay! I kind of misunderstood that part. Thank you for clearing that up! 

I can wait a couple of weeks, that's not a problem at all! I would've guessed 1-3 months before the release of the first module.

Now I am even more excited! :D

5 minutes ago, Alphoni said:

Ohh, okay! I kind of misunderstood that part. Thank you for clearing that up! 

I can wait a couple of weeks, that's not a problem at all! I would've guessed 1-3 months before the release of the first module.

Now I am even more excited! :D

Never know, it could be 1-3 months. I wouldn't get your hopes up -- I'm trying not to. They estimated the release originally around the end of March/beginning of April, but it was delayed due to PAX and another event I can't think of at this moment. Hopefully, it is earlier than months tho ;)

5 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

Never know, it could be 1-3 months. I wouldn't get your hopes up -- I'm trying not to. They estimated the release originally around the end of March/beginning of April, but it was delayed due to PAX and another event I can't think of at this moment. Hopefully, it is earlier than months tho ;)

Well, whenever it is.. I'm ready. And I'm really hoping I get to play with you!

May I ask, is there a TeamSpeak server or a Discord server that the people on Identity uses? Would love to get to know the community a bit more "in person" so to speak!

9 minutes ago, Alphoni said:

Well, whenever it is.. I'm ready. And I'm really hoping I get to play with you!

May I ask, is there a TeamSpeak server or a Discord server that the people on Identity uses? Would love to get to know the community a bit more "in person" so to speak!

There is a Discord server that the community uses -- I will warn though that it's an unofficial Discord so there's not a bunch of equal power and regulation in it. More of just a "chat box" for their website (but not in the website :P)

https://discord.gg/DFysp (Link expires in 30m)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

There is a Discord server that the community uses -- I will warn though that it's an unofficial Discord so there's not a bunch of equal power and regulation in it. More of just a "chat box" for their website (but not in the website :P)

https://discord.gg/DFysp (Link expires in 30m)

Thank you! I just joined the chat, you're very helpful! I appreciate everything you're helping me out with! :) 

8 minutes ago, Alphoni said:

Thank you! I just joined the chat, you're very helpful! I appreciate everything you're helping me out with! :) 

Not a problem, hope to see you around the forums :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alphoni said:

Hello!

Kind regards,

Alphoni

Welcome to Identity!

Hello @Alphoni and welcome to the identity community. nice to meet you. 

Enjoy your stay here. Very nice introduction of yourself. :)

Greetz from germany :)

1 hour ago, Woritmor said:

Hello @Alphoni and welcome to the identity community. nice to meet you. 

Enjoy your stay here. Very nice introduction of yourself. :)

Greetz from germany :)

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome! It will be an absolute pleasure getting to know you!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the community! @Alphoni

Please feel free to ask questions if you cannot find those answers within the resources available!

Nice to meet you!

Cheerio!

• Like 1