Sign in to follow this  
Jamadin

Harvesting and Production in Game?

I know there isn't much out there on the actual map or resources yet, but I was wondering if resources like copper,iron,gold, oil are things going to need to be harvested to get metals for guns and cars etc.? Also is there going to need to be factories to make things like oil into gas and iron into gun parts etc or is that something that can be crafted right from your character? It makes me curious as to weather or not clothing stores and gun stores have to go through a production process like drugs or not.

• Like 1

Good question, I was also wondering how exactly farming was going to work, whether we would actually have to plant crops or we just simulate it, if we could customize farms, sell crops after harvesting them to large manufacturing companies, food markets, and grocery stores. And getting copper, iron, and gold, like farming, is probably only going to be obtainable/mined by the people who actually have a career in that. For instance, only farmers can make farms and harvest crops, and only miners can mine minerals and stuff. Just a guess, though.

EDIT: I'm sure a lot of questions I have are probably in the Q&As, so I have to start watching those. I have watched one, put only a small part of it.

Edited by Orbiit
  • Like 1

Yea there is just so many questions to so few answers with even less actually confirmed stuff. Really looking for to the next few updates and I hope they aren't so far apart.