Bellanova

BREAKING POLL : VOTE IMMEDIATELY

Pillsbury Pastries  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which flavor of Pop-tart is your favorite from the choices below?

• Wildberry
    • Strawberry
    • S'mores
    • Blueberry
    • Brown Sugar Cinnamon
    • Hot Fudge Sundae
    • None / I'm lame
  2. 2. Which flavor of Toaster Strudel is your favorite from the choices below?

• Strawberry
    • Apple
    • Cinnamon Roll
    • Boston Creme Pie
    • Wildberry
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Cherry
    • Strawberry & Creme
    • I would rather have a Toaster Scrambler for breakfast (Sausage/bacon, egg, and cheese)
    • None / I'm lame

This is a very important issue and deserves your utmost and undivided attention. Think wisely and carefully before choosing an answer.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Devonor

I'd say it's more lame that you care this much about pop tarts than the fact I've never had one myself.

53 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I'd say it's more lame that you care this much about pop tarts than the fact I've never had one myself.

What are they again? 

I haven't had one either and also the 2 thing, what is that?  Is that a type of pudding because if it is then I picked none but really it is "Apple Strudel" that I like but why have "Toaster" in front of the word "Strudel" that is just weird

Anyways this is a question which don't have anything to do with the game and so @HairyGrenade please can you move this to "Off Topic"

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

What are they again? 

I haven't had one either and also the 2 thing, what is that?  Is that a type of pudding because if it is then I picked none but really it is "Apple Strudel" that I like but why have "Toaster" in front of the word "Strudel" that is just weird

Anyways this is a question which don't have anything to do with the game and so @HairyGrenade please can you move this to "Off Topic"

Pop-Tarts-Box-Small.png.6a582fcd9d8cc70f

They're popular in America, you stick em in the toaster before you eat them. Never had one myself though.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Pop-Tarts-Box-Small.png.6a582fcd9d8cc70f

They're popular in America, you stick em in the toaster before you eat them. Never had one myself though.

ah, I thought they were an American thing.

Is it just me or does it seem like people are downsizing America if its an "American thing. " Probably just me :/

• Like 1