Orbiit

What is YOUR Goal in Identity?

Exactly what the title says. What is your goal in Identity? My goal is to start off as a mugger/drug dealer and slowly build my money up until I can find a place to live, and then get a job in the transportation industry. After I make some good money I'll eventually quit the job, get some nice clothes, a decent house, a decent vehicle, etc. After that, I'll either join a Mafia, MC, or a Street Gang. From that point on I'll just try to work my way up to being a somewhat significantly high rank in the organization I'm in. I'll grind my money up and buy the things I've wanted and try to have as much fun as possible no matter how boring the circumstance is.

• Like 1

Start off hustling in streets and work my way up grinding making money and eventually owning mansion and nice cars.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Start off hustling in streets and work my way up grinding making money and eventually owning mansion and nice cars.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the selection of cars and houses that are coming into Identity :D

I'm pretty sure my goal is to create stories that matter. I want to have my character get into things that really require me to think and outhink others. Whether that is joining the police force or being a criminal, I want to create memorable experiences with memorable people. I think my overall character goal is to not end up in jail (at least for a long while)

• Like 1

I realy just want to work for a logistics company and just have a stable lifestyle. Occasionally i will go in to town and have some fun! I will definatley be RP hard core.

• Like 1

Wow, you've made quite the plan for yourself. You've got it all laid out, front n' center.

Personally, I'm not one to plan out my whole life. I like to live day by day, week by week; It's about the journey, ya know? I'm no thief, or at least that's what I tell myself just so I can sleep at night. I might think I'm justified because of the circumstances that lead up to whatever predicament I caught myself up in, but deep down I know who I am; At least, I think I do.

Generally speaking, I'm just another one of your friendly neighborhood conspirator's. I've always had what I like to call an open mind, though not everyone's always open to my cup of tea. I'm a deep thinker, often you might find me lost in thought contemplating something entirely irrelevant to the current situation at hand; So to speak, I turn to narcotics to try and numb the pain.. It.. helps me focus.

I'm going to try and hold a job some place hopefully, my goal's to get an RV; I've always liked the idea of living on the go, and what better way to do that than with an RV? It'll allow me to pursue my hobby, to more efficiently seek out the truths of what's lurking on the island. I only hope people are ready for what I have to show them, whatever that may be. Of course, I will always confront my proclamations with some form of proof so to speak.

Edited by Hill
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hill said:

Wow, you've made quite the plan for yourself. You've got it all laid out, front n' center.

Personally, I'm not one to plan out my whole life. I like to live day by day, week by week; It's about the journey, ya know? I'm no thief, or at least that's what I tell myself just so I can sleep at night. I might think I'm justified because of the circumstances that lead up to whatever predicament I caught myself up in, but deep down I know who I am; At least, I think I do.

Generally speaking, I'm just another one of your friendly neighborhood conspirator's. I've always had what I like to call an open mind, though not everyone's always open to my cup of tea. I'm a deep thinker, often you might find me lost in thought contemplating something entirely irrelevant to the current situation at hand; So to speak, I turn to narcotics to try and numb the pain.. It.. helps me focus.

I'm going to try and hold a job some place hopefully, my goal's to get an RV; I've always liked the idea of living on the go, and what better way to do that than with an RV? It'll allow me to pursue my hobby, to more efficiently seek out the truths of what's lurking on the island. I only hope people are ready for what I have to show them, whatever that may be. Of course, I will always confront my proclamations with some form of proof so to speak.

Woah, I can easily tell you will definitely be a hardcore roleplayer haha

• Like 1

my goal is to be elected as a governor, if not elected immediately my goal would then be to rise to power but in either scenario as governor i will lead a great country and be known as one of the greatest leaders of identity

My goal is a house in the woods and a good looking off-road and Muscle car, I want to work as a cop/park ranger or an Car Mechanic. This is also what I want in real life but than i just want to ben a car mechanic and not a cop/park ranger. ?

Still bedazzled by the possibilities this game is offering...social things definitely, housing, clothing. What is it we can't do?!

• Like 1

I plan on becoming a politician, for the Conservative Coalition party (CCP). If you want to learn more about the parties agenda visit their website. 

I will first try to become a lawyer, which will help me understand the islands laws. This career should hopefully launch me into my career of politics. I plan on appealing to the conservative/libertarian voters. I plan on having smaller government, freedom of speech, concealed and open carry, low taxes, less business restrictions and legalized marijuana. If you are potentially interested in supporting me make sure you follow my page and remember my name. You can help the CCP by going to conservativecoalitionparty.com and registering. 

• Like 2

If it all pans out and Identity has the features in place I would want to run a private server as a politician that has his fingers in organized crime, a smooth facade for the people of the city but a cut-throat cartel associate on the inside that dabbles in drugs and prostitution. It all depends on who is also playing though, the RP can only go so far as people on the server allow it in a way.

If I'm a politician that doesn't seem to be serving the people or I'm voted out of office for some reason then the RP has to change as I'm no longer a politician, or if I get caught with evidence of my misdeeds I will lose my career. If I'm to dabble in the criminal world then I need other established criminals to associate with otherwise it cant work, so with the right people on the right server the RP will be making a lucrative living with hidden criminal dealings whilst keeping everything hidden from the people that keep me in power. If the game delivers there are plenty of ways it could go but the features need to be there but that is the foundation, where it goes from there is dictated by what characters other people are playing, the social dynamics of it are what its all about.

If all goes well I hope to make enough for a quiet home somewhere out of the way if Life Mods have taught me anything and rise to become a member of that 1% that truly play the real game. Getting involved in organized crime raking in the rewards, though the most important part of that I feel is the comradery that comes with being apart of such a big group. Knowing you've got friends everywhere is a great feeling.

Though aside from that, as far as personal goals I really do hope they add some Volgas, I'm not quite shure why but I just love Russian vehicles from some reason. o3o

• Like 1

My plans tend to change, though I seem to have committed myself to business. With so many options available, and not knowing exactly what each one entails, it was hard to set my sights on just one. I'll likely try just about everything (legal options only), though my ultimate goal is to run a successful business. I have little in the way of business experience, however I look forward to figuring it out. 

I think I want to see how these things work in a little more detail before deciding but I'm thinking cop... I haven't yet played a cop character in anything before. Maybe a bounty hunter... we'll see once this thing kicks into high.