Smooth

So whats new!?

These devs need to give us something new already we all been waiting patiently and almost coming to the end of the month which means the module wont even be out this month

Another delay?

12 minutes ago, Smooth said:

These devs need to give us something new already we all been waiting patiently and almost coming to the end of the month which means the module wont even be out this month

Another delay?

No flame, but they actually recently released a newsletter on March 28th, also it's only April 10th... which is 1/3 of a month. So it's not "coming to the end of the month". Just clearing things up.

1 hour ago, Smooth said:

when it does you want me to come back to you and tell you its 2/3 of the month??

Dude you joined the forums a few months ago,  there's people who've been following this game since the very begging.  Be patient.  No need for the devs to rush a half-completed game.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cstove said:

Dude you joined the forums a few months ago,  there's people who've been following this game since the very begging.  Be patient.  No need for the devs to rush a half-completed game.  

if you ask me its not a valid arguement :), i have followed this game since it first got annouced. but for me they didn't win my trust to buy it. and well i could not botherd to sign up on the site :).

but yet i have been following this game since the start

Edited by dimin69
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, dimin69 said:

if you ask me its not a valid arguement :), i have followed this game since it first got annouced. but for me they didn't win my trust to buy it. and well i could not botherd to sign up on the site :).

but yet i have been following this game since the start

When was it first announced? 

I know what day it was generally launched on kickstarter.

but also it is your choice not to back it and at the same time the stuff already given to us is good and satisfying enough for most people but if you have generally been following the game since the start then you have a lot of patience but think of those who followed like you from the start and pledged. If they are patient enough why do you need to ask for more when they pledged and you have not?

• Like 3

Well if you missed it, there were some new screenshots just the other day.

Link:  

Even though the Date for the post is in August 2016, it is recent screenshots. I guess HairyGrenade just edited an old post when he did it.

Edited by Banteel

On 4/11/2017 at 1:10 AM, Cstove said:

Exactly, if they were to do that it could ruin the game's chances for success.. Then all the waiting will end up just a disappointment for everyone. Better to have patients and let the game get ready so it can have a shot meeting reasonable expectations.

On 11/04/2017 at 6:49 PM, Banteel said:

Well if you missed it, there were some new screenshots just the other day.

Link:  

Even though the Date for the post is in August 2016, it is recent screenshots. I guess HairyGrenade just edited an old post when he did it.

That is not a new post nor was it edited by HairyGrenade anytime after the date of the post. If it did get edited then it would say edited and then the date when... 

No new screenshots on that post and so they are old like the post date shows when they were posted.

On 4/11/2017 at 4:59 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

When was it first announced? 

I know what day it was generally launched on kickstarter.

but also it is your choice not to back it and at the same time the stuff already given to us is good and satisfying enough for most people but if you have generally been following the game since the start then you have a lot of patience but think of those who followed like you from the start and pledged. If they are patient enough why do you need to ask for more when they pledged and you have not?

It was announced basically with the Kickstarter. But If you played Asylum life they announced in that forum that they were working on a standalone game, and you could subscribe to their email service for more updates. Here's a screenshot of the original email:e27e4ca476df4de83f3ad4264af9fd38.thumb.p

• Like 2