Sign in to follow this  
Charmeley

Cosmetologist / Hairdresser

Hi!

I tried to look if there was any posts regarding this idea. It is possible that my search skills were poor or I was just blind :$.

Anyway there will be people who design clothes etc. Shouldn't there be a career choice for a Cosmetologist / Hairdresser? Who either has her/his own parlour where you can change the makeup and hairstyles on other players :). Or some other way just to offer these services, say in your home? Some form of "levelling" in this would be that when you advance you would open more different (and more special) styles. All games I played always had the odd NPC offering you this service. Would be nice to have it as a special vocation.

What do you guys think? I know I would choose this one haha...:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Charmeley said:

Hi!

I tried to look if there was any posts regarding this idea. It is possible that my search skills were poor or I was just blind :$.

Anyway there will be people who design clothes etc. Shouldn't there be a career choice for a Cosmetologist / Hairdresser? Who either has her/his own parlour where you can change the makeup and hairstyles on other players :). Or some other way just to offer these services, say in your home? Some form of "levelling" in this would be that when you advance you would open more different (and more special) styles. All games I played always had the odd NPC offering you this service. Would be nice to have it as a special vocation.

What do you guys think? I know I would choose this one haha...:D

Well, if anything I think that hair salons will probably be run by NPCs, then people can change their look based on a menu in which people can change their look. 

It is the obvious way. I just thought that taking into consideration the depth and social aspects of the game, it would have been nice :).

You might be able to be an fashion consultant, maybe? If people need help finding a look for them you could sit down with them and plan out fashion and hair. Kind of like a wedding planner, but for looks. I don't know. I'm trying to be creative, haha.

Edited by Devonor
  • Like 1

I would anytime choose a RL player to get my hair fixed, even if that means that I get the same choices through a menu as with an npc (hopefullt more choices tho), it would indeed add something social in game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Devonor said:

You might be able to be an fashion consultant, maybe? If people need help finding a look for them you could sit down with them and plan out fashion and hair. Kind of like a wedding planner, but for looks. I don't know. I'm trying to be creative, haha.

Even though it wouldn't be your point of interest, it is always admirable when people try to be, or are creative! :) yay.

7 hours ago, Turaxis said:

I would anytime choose a RL player to get my hair fixed, even if that means that I get the same choices through a menu as with an npc (hopefullt more choices tho), it would indeed add something social in game.

It would to great extent, wouldn't it? :)