Hello Citizens of Identity!
I'm new at the Identity Community and i've registered myself today. I have send some Money to Support the Devs and get Access to the game soon as possible :) First I would like to apologize for my bad english because it's not my native language. But i'm sure you know what i mean. I'm from Stuttgart, Germany and 33 years old. The last years i've played a Little bit Planetside 2, ARMA 3, Ashed of the Singularity, Ark, and some others. My Favorit genre is Real Time Strategy but i love open and realistic worlds where i can do what i want. Identity seems to become the perfect game for that. What i've seen at the YouTube Videos is soo great and i can imagine so much more with that Game. I'm very excited to see more from the game and want to Support you as good as possible :)

Cheers, Steven.

Edited by toca83
  • Like 2

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

I see you have got a lot of info on the game and you can find answers to many questions on the 2 FAQ's and also many other resources are available on the forum.

If you cannot find the answer to your specific question please don't hesitate to ask and I am sure that someone will answer ASAP and to the best of their knowledge.

You have came just in time for a wait on the first module and also the next video soon to come.

Nice to meet you and enjoy!

• Like 1

Hello @toca83 and welcome to the identity community. Nice to meet you.

Always nice to meet other german people. 

Enjoy your stay here. Greetings

• Like 1

Welcome to the community, Steven. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay here! If you need anything, feel free to PM me and I will attempt to be as much help as possible. I look forward to possible interactions in-game. 

Have a great day,

~ SummitsEdge

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 2:17 AM, toca83 said:

Hello Citizens of Identity!
I'm new at the Identity Community and i've registered myself today. I have send some Money to Support the Devs and get Access to the game soon as possible :) First I would like to apologize for my bad english because it's not my native language. But i'm sure you know what i mean. I'm from Stuttgart, Germany and 33 years old. The last years i've played a Little bit Planetside 2, ARMA 3, Ashed of the Singularity, Ark, and some others. My Favorit genre is Real Time Strategy but i love open and realistic worlds where i can do what i want. Identity seems to become the perfect game for that. What i've seen at the YouTube Videos is soo great and i can imagine so much more with that Game. I'm very excited to see more from the game and want to Support you as good as possible :)

Cheers, Steven.

Hey, welcome to Identity!