Mastahakill

Professional Boxing Team/League 'Born To Bleed'

btb_transparent.png
          Born To Bleed is a professional boxing team looking to turn our fighters into champions by helping them achieve their full potential and bring greatness to all of Identity RPG. The 'Born To Bleed' Team competes regularly and are very competitive always looking for competition. We want to motivate our fighters to give their best effort at all times whether it's in the ring or training.To join you must train with a Trainer which can be found below along with other information. If you want to set up a fight with one of our fighters message the Team Leader or a Trainer on the forums or come into our gym so we can schedule a appropriate time for the fight. We also host events sometimes with a grand prize!

If you are wondering why there is so few openings, it's because we need to focus on our fighters and having too big of a team can be pretty difficult. We want to be able to give everyone even attention and opportunities. If this team is manageable we will create more openings and jobs.

Born To Bleed Boxing League Websitehttp://btb.leaguerepublic.com/index.html
Born To Bleed Boxing League Events:   http://btbevents.leaguerepublic.com/l/fg/1_959179695.html
Born To Bleed Sponsors:
  Supreme@SupremeLeader

Born To Bleed Members:                                                                                 
                                                                                                                         Amateur Record         Pro Record
                                                        Forum name        In-Game Name                  W - L - D               W - L - D
CEO/Team Leader/Fighter   (Closed) - Mastahakill           (Name)                          0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0
Representative                     (Closed) - PRINCECHAWMIN - Timone Garcia
Representative                     (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)

Trainer/Fighter                     (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                           0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Trainer/Fighter                     (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                           0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                               (Closed)  - HeapyHoo-Jesus Araya "Chut" Ernesto     0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Closed) - GGTZEALOT       (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Fighter                                (Open)  -    (Name)               (Name)                            0 - 0 - 0                 0 - 0 - 0

Jobs:
CEO/Team Leader: The job of the CEO/Team Leader is to find sponsors, match ups, and events for the fighters to compete in while keeping track of their records. His job is also to scout and recruit fighters IF there are openings. His job is to also enforce the rules and train his fighters. He is also the chief executive officer, the highest ranking person of the company and makes the managerial decisions.
Trainer: The job of the Trainers is to recruit fighters IF there are openings. He also trains fighters for upcoming fights. Trainers are allowed to compete in fights as well BUT, they might not to get to compete as much because we need to focus on our fighters.(This applies for the Team Leader as well.)
Fighters: The job of the Fighter is to train and compete in fights when they are ready gaining recognition and possibly getting a sponsor for themselves or the team.
Representative: His job is to speak for our team/business and showcase our fights/events and stay in contact with our sponsors and help manage. The job of the Representatives also are pretty much assist the CEO/Team Leader with his job because it can get overwhelming.
Team Application Process: To join you must talk to the Team Leader or a Trainer on the forums,with a direct message, or in-game.
(Forum Name)
(RP Name)
(Do you have a mic?)
(Age):Optional
(What position are you trying to get?)
(What makes you wanna join the team?)
(How active are you?)
(Tell us a little about yourself)
(Anything else you would like to tell us?)
After talking to us, we will call In-game or let you know on the forums or direct message if you got accepted into B.T.B. (most likely on how you contacted us.)

Rules:
No weapons, The fighter must only use their boxing gloves (or fists if there are no boxing gloves) to fight.
No drug use such as weed,cocaine,heroine,steroids, etc. Use of these drugs will automatically disqualify the fighter.
No bad sportsmanship, Fighters must not curse or insult the other fighter or this can result in a warning or a disqualification.
Fighters must obey the referee at all times or they will receive a warning or disqualification.
Fighters must not attack the referee or they will receive a warning but most likely a disqualification.
Fighters must not attack the other fighter after the bell (or the end of the round or match) or it will end in a disqualification or the fighter will receive a warning.
If a Fighter "floors" their opponent, they cannot hit them when they're on the canvas.
If a fighter is absent when his fight is up, he has 1 minute to show up or it will be considered a no contest. If it is an event, the fighter that is missing his opponent will move on to the next fight.
Fighters only have a 1 minute break between rounds, taking too long will result in a warning or disqualification.
When a round is over, the fighters must return to their corner.

(These rules only apply if there is mechanics in place for these.)

If you score a knockdown on your opponent, you must go to the farthest neutral corner while the referee makes the count.
The floored boxer has up to 10 seconds to get back up on his feet before losing the bout by knockout.
A boxer who is knocked down cannot be saved by the bell in any round.

Referee/Judges:Referee's and Judges will most likely just be hired to avoid cheating and/or favoritism. If we cannot hire one, we'll have somebody on our team and/or the other team to judge and/or referee to fill in the spots. The Referee will be in charge of enforcing the rules, stopping the fight if somebody is knocked out, or if nobody is knocked out the Referee will announce the final decision made by the judges at the end of a fight. 

Judging: Since there is no take downs,kicks and other stuff, The judges will keep track of whoever ever lands the most good punches,using good technique and blocking. If nobody is knocked out, the decision will be made by the judges. They will choose whoever they thought was the best fighter and be announced by the referee after he gets the final decision from the judges.

Rounds and Time: There can be 3-5 rounds and each one will be 3-5 mins. It depends on who's fighting and what kind of fight it is.

Amateur Fights: I match up one of my fighters with another fighter from another gym/club who are around the same skill level, unless there is nobody else to fight and they still want to fight but they risk a butt whooping and a loss on their record that I'll keep track of. A Amateur Fight will be 3 rounds and 3 minutes with 1 minute break between rounds for corner men to tend to their fighters.

Professional Fights: This is when I match up my best fighters with the best fighters out there and put their skills to the test and put it on their pro record, no matter if it's win or loss. Possibly being a reward at the end :) A Professional Fight will be 5 rounds and 5 mins with a 1 minute break between rounds for corner men to tend to their fighters. 

Special Events: I might host special events and might have people pay for tickets to enter the fight and spectate it. We'll have people from multiple gyms and teams to compete for the grand prize while trying to improve their record while getting recognition. Each event will have at least 8, 12 or 16 fighters. It will be set up like this. All fighters that participated will get a shout out for their teams and a thank you at the end of the event.

Match Up and Event Example:
.eJwNyk0OwiAQQOG7cAB-Sgu0e5fudE0mdAI1RQi
.eJwNyO0NwiAQANBdGICvFpDu4AzkQk_AgJByjSb

Edited by Mastahakill
  • Like 4

I would pay in-game currency to watch these matches. Maybe the devs could some how stream these fights, so then people can watch it on their TVs at home.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SupremeLeader said:

I would pay in-game currency to watch these matches. Maybe the devs could some how stream these fights, so then people can watch it on their TVs at home.

I might be wrong but I believe if it were live streamed on YouTube they could view from their homes. Not sure though.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eye236 said:

I might be wrong but I believe if it were live streamed on YouTube they could view from their homes. Not sure though.

Right, but I was thinking of something more organized, such as a directory of channels on TV that people could flip through that are verified by the devs themselves. It'll make it all more realistic.

• Like 3

I was actually thinking about this, maybe streaming it myself from youtube but it all depends how everything goes first. I also thought it would open up opportunities for other players like betting on fighters,sponsoring them, and for the criminals maybe they can make other fighters flop in a fight so they profit. Not that I want that though LOL I'll  be protecting my fighters better believe that Haha :D 

Edited by Mastahakill

Masta this is a repost, please try to not make multiple posts on the same subject to prevent the clogging up of our forums. Edit your previous post if you need to make changes or additions. :) 

(Assuming betting is a thing) If I ever make it big financially on Identity I will bet a lot on boxing matches and races haha

14 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Masta this is a repost, please try to not make multiple posts on the same subject to prevent the clogging up of our forums. Edit your previous post if you need to make changes or additions. :) 

My bad. This was for my team actually and the other posts was just an idea on this but yes I could've just edited my last post. I'll keep that mind for future posts! Thanks for the tip :) 

You are going to make so much money from gambling on these fights. Please consider depositing this at DollaBank LLC.

This is a great idea.

• Like 1

Will the prize pool money be crowd funded through bets? So for example, the winning boxer gets 50% of the bets and the other 50% returns to those who bet on the winning fighter? @Mastahakill

11 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Will the prize pool money be crowd funded through bets? So for example, the winning boxer gets 50% of the bets and the other 50% returns to those who bet on the winning fighter? @Mastahakill

Some of the money will be from our own pocket if we have to. This is pretty much exactly what I'm doing. So what I'm doing is called "The 50% rule" This method gives 50% of the prize money to the winner, $500. The second (betters) will then get 50% of the remaining money in the pool, $250. The semi finalists that are in 2nd and 3rd place, win $125 each. here's an example.
So say we have a $100,000 grand prize, which is also part of the money pool.  We got 'fighter A' and 'fighter B'. $50,000 is for the fighters and $50,000 is for the betters.
Let's say the better bets 140$ on fighter A and the fighter wins. The better will profit $100 along with his original bet so that would make $240. The money pool would then decreased to $99,760. But if fighter A lost, the $100,000 dollars would be increased to $100,240. Now 50,120 would be for the fighter and 50,120 would be for the betters.

Gambling will only be available for tournaments and professional boxing matches.The Max bet will be $540 for now but these things can change in the future. There will be 5 ways to bet.
1. Bet who's gonna win the match.
So you bet on Fighter A or B.
Example: If you bet $140 on a Fighter and win, you profit $100 = 240
                If you bet $540 on a Fighter and win, you profit $500 = 1040
                If you bet $260 on a Fighter and win, you profit $220 = 440

2. Bet how long you think the match is gonna last.
So you bet if the match is going to last for 1,1.5,2,2.5 rounds etc.
Example: If you bet $140 that the match will last til round 2.5 and if it does, you profit $120 = 260
                If you bet $540 that the match will last til round 1.5 and if it does you profit $520 = 1060
                If you bet $260 that the match will last til round 3 and if it does you profit $240 = 480

3. Predict how the match will be won.
Fighter A will win by KO,TKO, or DQ.
Fighter A will win after (#) of rounds
Draw
Fighter B will win by KO,TKO, or DQ.
Fighter B will win after (#) of rounds.
Example: If you bet $140 on how a fighter will win by KO and they do, you profit $120 = 260
                If you bet $540 on how a fighter will win by TKO and they do, you profit $520 = 1060
                If you bet $260 on how a fighter will win by DQ and they do, you profit $240 = 480

4. Predict the exact round the fighter will knock their opponent down.
Example: If you bet $140 a fighter will take down their opponent down on round 1 and they do, you profit 120 = 160
                If you bet $340 a fighter will take down their opponent down on round 3 and they do, you profit 320 = 640
                If you bet $250 a fighter will take down their opponent down on round 3 and they do, you profit 230 = 460

5.Bet what fighter will last to the end of the whole match.
You would simply say yes or no to what fighter you think will or will not make it to the end of the whole match.
Example: If you bet $140 on a Fighter that he'll last to the end of the match and he does, you profit $100 = 240
                If you bet $540 on a Fighter that he'll last to the end of the match and he does, you profit $500 = 1040
                If you bet $260 on a Fighter that he'll last to the end of the match and he does, you profit $220 = 440

Edited by Mastahakill
  • Like 3

On 4/29/2017 at 11:16 PM, Mastahakill said:

Event Match Up Preview Example

On 4/29/2017 at 8:30 PM, Mastahakill said:

Here's an Idea of what the match ups are gonna look like. I put together a cool little video.

Those videos are unavailable.