RomanForrester

Hello, I am Roman Forrester!

As you can see from the title my name is Roman Forrester and I have known about Identity for a while and I also come from the Arma 3 community. I came here to see how this place will be and so far from the videos and others it seems like a very awesome place to be apart of. I have been playing in Roleplay communities for about 2 years now and I have a HUGE amount of experience in this type of RP servers. I have been in Arma 3 and Garry's Mod and enjoyed both very much and I would like to be in Identity for a new experience.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome officially to the Identity community!

You have timed it near perfect to join here as the module closes in on a release.

Don't forget to use all resources available including theĀ 2 FAQ's and then if still have any unanswered questions feel free to throw them at us as everyone will be happy to answer them to the best of their knowledge.

Nice to meet you and I hope this will bring the best of all experiences for you.

See you around!

On 4/8/2017 at 2:09 PM, RomanForrester said:

As you can see from the title my name is Roman Forrester and I have known about Identity for a while and I also come from the Arma 3 community. I came here to see how this place will be and so far from the videos and others it seems like a very awesome place to be apart of. I have been playing in Roleplay communities for about 2 years now and I have a HUGE amount of experience in this type of RP servers. I have been in Arma 3 and Garry's Mod and enjoyed both very much and I would like to be in Identity for a new experience.

Welcome!

On 4/8/2017 at 2:09 PM, RomanForrester said:

Welcome to Identity!