jainehot2

roleplaying games thats free?

Any roleplaying games where I can roleplay as a human being and get a job and stuff? suggestions please!

I heard there was this weird game one can play for no charge, other than in game items and services. Though these seem to only enhance the gameplay. Food and sleep is required to continue playing as well as water and protection from the elements. It apparently has a sophisticated weather and ecological system and the four seasons are present.

You are able to live at any point in the known habitable world and every area on Earth is programmed. You are able to get a job, though depending on how your character is designed, and their skills and location, it can be more difficult to obtain.

I believe the game is simply called Life. 

Edited by facade
  • Like 1

There is arma 3 altis life which is really good i put 760 hours into it and still playing way worth the price of arma 3 but you can find it like £20 on some websites.

On 08/04/2017 at 2:32 PM, DaHzxrd said:

There is arma 3 altis life which is really good i put 760 hours into it and still playing way worth the price of arma 3 but you can find it like £20 on some websites.

He said free not 20 quid xD 

On 4/7/2017 at 8:40 AM, facade said:

I heard there was this weird game one can play for no charge, other than in game items and services. Though these seem to only enhance the gameplay. Food and sleep is required to continue playing as well as water and protection from the elements. It apparently has a sophisticated weather and ecological system and the four seasons are present.

You are able to live at any point in the known habitable world and every area on Earth is programmed. You are able to get a job, though depending on how your character is designed, and their skills and location, it can be more difficult to obtain.

Yes, but what if you're lazy?

On 7.4.2017 at 6:40 PM, facade said:

On 07/04/2017 at 4:40 PM, facade said:

I play that game too, however I'm finding it pretty hard to level my relationship stats. You got any suggestions?

• Like 1

the chance that a free rpg game won't be completely griefer and troll infected is lower than low can describe. even life itself.

Edited by Shimozukachi

On 4/7/2017 at 10:40 AM, facade said:

Gameplay was shitty, kept getting all these error messages for no reason. The University DLC was LOADS too expensive but basically impossible to advance in the game without it, But the minigames were probably my favorite part.

On 2017-4-17 at 9:00 PM, Shoobrit said:

I can't find it anywhere

8 hours ago, Rjwest07 said:

I can't find it anywhere

You know they are joking, right?

On 03/05/2017 at 3:06 AM, JoelKeys said:

You know they are joking, right?

The game is called life, can't find it.
Can't find a life *ba dum tsh*

(it was a bad joke sorry)

Edited by Rjwest07
better structure

10 hours ago, Rjwest07 said:

The game is called Life.

And I can't find it.

Can't find a Life.

As in, I don't have one.

Oh boy am I bad at jokes

No it was good I understood it I just didnt know if it was intended as a joke or not xD