Hi, i just pledged $30, it says that i have pledged but when the module comes out how do i download the module? Also how do i get the founder hat? I am dumb at this stuff so if you guys could please explain what happens now that i have pledged that would be so helpful.

Okay seems like your new so im taking the benefit of the doubt and think you have no clue about modules. So Basically Founder pack allows you to get the 3 Modules however they arent released yet. The devs are working hard everyday to release town square so we will soon ourselves get instructions on how to download etc. Right now no one has a clue how and its not even possible. I say be patient and be active on updates. Since you have pledged you could ask for the newsletter which they release like every month. Also if you need anything else use the search bar on the older posts which might help or join the discord https://discord.gg/NGktMAx:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

Okay seems like your new so im taking the benefit of the doubt and think you have no clue about modules. So Basically Founder pack allows you to get the 3 Modules however they arent released yet. The devs are working hard everyday to release town square so we will soon ourselves get instructions on how to download etc. Right now no one has a clue how and its not even possible. I say be patient and be active on updates. Since you have pledged you could ask for the newsletter which they release like every month. Also if you need anything else use the search bar on the older posts which might help or join the discord https://discord.gg/NGktMAx:D

Exactly the answer i was looking for, thank you!