Sign in to follow this  
enexpi

Can we be grateful ???

Guys i'm sure dev love RP more then us. That's why they make this game after A3L server. I'm sure they will make Good RP experience for all of us to enjoy. I'm asking you to be grateful and don't be rude... The game will come we need only to wait and thanks for making this game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enexpi said:

Guys i'm sure dev love RP more then us. That's why they make this game after A3L server. I'm sure they will make Good RP experience for all of us to enjoy. I'm asking you to be grateful and don't be rude... The game will come we need only to wait and thanks for making this game.

Everyone who don't chat shit is grateful, I don't know about those who actually chat shit though, maybe they are but who knows.

1 hour ago, enexpi said:

Thank you someone had to say it, these devs have been working really hard and they want to make this game as good as possible and people are asking for them to add more and more things and the next day the are complaining about how its been delayed. personally it being delayed is a good thing because this gives them more time to work on a game that looks brilliant and then also will get us more excited and wanting to play it.

7 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Thank you someone had to say it, these devs have been working really hard and they want to make this game as good as possible and people are asking for them to add more and more things and the next day the are complaining about how its been delayed. personally it being delayed is a good thing because this gives them more time to work on a game that looks brilliant and then also will get us more excited and wanting to play it.

bUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY REALLY HAVENT SHOWED US ANYMORE PROGRESS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE SAYING, IM EXCITED FOR THIS GAME BUT AT THE SAME TIME A LITTLE WORRIED

54 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Everyone who don't chat shit is grateful, I don't know about those who actually chat shit though, maybe they are but who knows.

IM CONFUSED ON WHAT THAT MEANS

1 hour ago, jainehot2 said:

IM CONFUSED ON WHAT THAT MEANS

Something wrong with caps lock?

It means those who chat shit (Scam....) etc. are not grateful but those who don't say things like that are grateful in my opinion. 

If your worried, well that is fine but that don't mean your not grateful as it is apart of human nature to be worried about stuff.