Aziz

house gaurds

house gaurds or house protection for people who are threatened to be killed by gangs

16 minutes ago, Aziz said:

house gaurds or house protection for people who are threatened to be killed by gangs

people cannot enter your house without permission...

7 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

people cannot enter your house without permission...

no no i didnt mean inside house i meant in the backyard and in your garage or outside the house front door. like surrounding the house

52 minutes ago, Aziz said:

no no i didnt mean inside house i meant in the backyard and in your garage or outside the house front door. like surrounding the house

People can't enter your garage as well. I really doubt any outside house protection would be necessary. Guess you can hire a player or few to look after yourself or your posession if you want to. 

Edited by Vix

Just look here, I'm pretty sure these guys will protect you, and if you can't afford it, I'm pretty sure the government will put you in witness protection, assuming you are a law abiding citizen.

• Like 1

@Aziz the only humans that can access another players house will be script kiddies and there's already a way to report them. mods and devs.

On 15 januari 2016 at 0:01 AM, Shimozukachi said:

@Aziz the only humans that can access another players house will be script kiddies and there's already a way to report them. mods and devs.

I think he cuts no wood cus woodchucks cant cut wood ?

• Like 1

According to the devs, only shops and banks can be robbed. Since players can presumably own shops and other players can (presumably) rob them, commercial security may be a viable option.

I bet you can extort bar owners and such. However guarding of housing won't be needed as they can't not be robbed.