jainehot2

Build houses?

No, sadly, would be too much for servers to support.  There will be a wide variety of houses spread throughout the map however.

• Like 1

As CStove stated, you will not be able to build a house, but the interior of houses are highly customizable. There is an Identity Insider about the beginnings of the interior design system in the game. Here it is.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bosveld said:

That sucks as I really wanted to become a property developer.

If you're still interested in design, I'm sure you could make a living as an interior designer. There will be plenty of people that would be willing to pay you to design the interior of their homes.

• Like 1

Nah, not much for interior designing. I do love building houses and designing them. But not to worry, I WILL find another profession for sure!

Anticipating the ability to produce one character within the city and a second character that resides within a ranch.

7 hours ago, Bosveld said:

Nah, not much for interior designing. I do love building houses and designing them. But not to worry, I WILL find another profession for sure!

The question of "can I build houses" has been answered, but you still might potentially be able to be a real estate agent. I'm unsure if this is what you're meaning, but as real estate, you could simply learn the map, learn the houses. People come to talk to you, ask for a house of "blah blah" style for "blah blah" price. You take and tour them of those houses, they pay you! :D

Hope I was helpful,

~ SummitsEdge