Luck

New Video

Question

I was just wondering when we could expect the new video to come out, I heard that It was going to come out last Friday but that might have been wrong. Any news on anything?

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

The devs have said that the new video is supposed to come out before the Town Square Module is released. Most people are estimating that the module is going to be released mid-end of April (Just their opinion, though, so nothing set in stone), so I would guess that the video will be released in the next 2-3 weeks! ^_^ 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Notic3 said:

I'm guessing a few months from now, very low hopes right now 

Well, lets hope that is not true. Well I think the video will be out in April but that is me and also the module with in 4 weeks if it goes as planned.

• Like 1

Module within the next month probably, and video like a week or so before, in my opinion.

• Like 2

The title of this post made me hate this morning, here i was hoping a new video was released, thanks lol

• Like 1

at this point all what i can say that it really did take its time to come out and also we dont have a lot of confirmed  info about the Modules , video , details , so i really would like to have more info about this game i know its hard to give out details but ,,,,lets hope for the best :)  

• Like 1

Keep in mind that when such hype as was generated was met with a delay you have a lot of prospective buyers walking away thinking its a scam, look around on social media and you will see what I mean. So if the devs wanna stay ahead of the game and secure more funding its in their best interest to be releasing more concrete material.

Edited by Luck