JustGIO

When start BETA?

6 minutes ago, JustGIO said:

Hi, when start Beta?

Can you please search as this is a frequently asked question and so is on the FAQ Extended as a estimate. 

Here Beta is not going to be released until about early 2018.

Modules will be released throughout this year.

What is the expected release date of Identity?
A game as detailed as Identity takes a lot of time and work to produce. We expect the first module, Town Square, to be available in early 2017.

5 hours ago, JustGIO said:
A game as detailed as Identity takes a lot of time and work to produce. We expect the first module, Town Square, to be available in early 2017.

The modules are not "Beta"....... They more a Alpha........

Also you asked the question but I am hopeful that it was simple to find a answer to the module release but i don't get why you replied with it? was that to say I found something?

Edited by JamesLuck01

10 hours ago, JustGIO said:

seems like you answered your own question, Alpha module will be early 2017. keep reading around and they mention that Beta for full game would be 2018, also this would be the wrong area to post this , take a look at the forum rules for more info

11 hours ago, JustGIO said:

Hi, when start Beta?

Hey, the Beta or better known as "Modules" the 1/3 part will come out sometime this spring. 1-2 months. Hang tight!

1 hour ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Hey, the Beta or better known as "Modules" the 1/3 part will come out sometime this spring. 1-2 months. Hang tight!

This is not right. Modules are not known as a beta version. Modules are small pieces of the game and can be compared with alpha versions. A Beta of the game is expected to be released late 2017/early 2018. The first module has been delayed and there is no expected release date. But if you ask the majority of the community many people say mid april. 

10 hours ago, Woritmor said:

This is not right. Modules are not known as a beta version. Modules are small pieces of the game and can be compared with alpha versions. A Beta of the game is expected to be released late 2017/early 2018. The first module has been delayed and there is no expected release date. But if you ask the majority of the community many people say mid april. 

I did not say the module is a beta I said, "The beta or BETTER KNOWN as 'modules'" Also 1-2 months is a 100% that the first module ALPHA while come out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I did not say the module is a beta I said, "The beta or BETTER KNOWN as 'modules'" Also 1-2 months is a 100% that the first module ALPHA while come out.

it does come off as saying its a Beta. that's why when i made my reply i made sure to say that Modules are Alpha, they are not Betas better known as modules, they are Alpha better known as modules.the original poster seems that his first language is not English with the way he posted and that's alright, but if that's the case we cant confuse him with minor wording.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

it does come off as saying its a Beta. that's why when i made my reply i made sure to say that Modules are Alpha, they are not Betas better known as modules, they are Alpha better known as modules.the original poster seems that his first language is not English with the way he posted and that's alright, but if that's the case we cant confuse him with minor wording.

Ok, sorry

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Ok, sorry

no worries man,  just making sure everyone is on the same page lol, excitement is brewing to play this game