TheBluePerson

Simple Coffee Shop

Will there be a leasing system? Me and my friend were wanting to literally just run a coffee shop together and we were wondering if that was possible. and if so, could we own it together? or would one of us just need to be an employee for the other?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheBluePerson said:

Will there be a leasing system? Me and my friend were wanting to literally just run a coffee shop together and we were wondering if that was possible. and if so, could we own it together? or would one of us just need to be an employee for the other?

That sounds like a really good idea hope there is because i will pop in for a bit :) 

• Like 1

I do not think this will be possible. ;( I wanted to do something small like this, but then realized there would have to be 24/7 AI. Unless you could hire an AI which would be cool.

On 01/04/2017 at 7:24 AM, njayminsim1115 said:

I do not think this will be possible. ;( I wanted to do something small like this, but then realized there would have to be 24/7 AI. Unless you could hire an AI which would be cool.

I'd do my research if I were you because you're wrong. The devs said vendor AI will be a thing, meaning a coffee shop could technically be operational 24/7. Of course this is possible.

Having a small coffee is nice, maybe like Tokyo Ghoul there could be a secret hideout somewhere in it? :o I'm sure drug cartels and other illegal organizations will be offering to pay some good money to have a hideout within an innocent looking store or building, honestly.